Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    All of this wouldn't be a problem if they treated the whole world as one big Caverns of Time or Timewalking instance.

7+ Year Old Account
    Like giving the option to be 98? Or forcing everyone to be 98? Is it better that all classes can start at 98? or that DH start at 1? Would DK's also benefit from whichever change too? I'm not sure you really thought this question out. You're basically gutting the entire rest of game so that you can get to end game quicker and not spend money doing so.

That's cool, but what would happen to the people that feel most relief by playing low level twinks in pvp? Or those people that are starting the game and like to experience everything from the beginning, with full immersion, and enjoy the story while leveling up? Or those that just like leveling up alts?

The game is meant to be played starting at lv 1, where you feel a bit weak and awkward, and leveling all the way up to you being an awesome hero that conquers every challenge that is brought before you. You minimize the journey for laziness.

idk, i can't agree with your suggestion even though i'd like the option. If anything, perhaps they can make it so that you still gain experience on your max level chars, but that exp can only be used strictly on alts below the level of 100. Every time you level up, you gain a token that raises your alts level by increments of 1,3,or 5 [Not sure which is more balanced]Sort of like getting Rare candy for your alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because that costs sixty dollars. They aren't going to remove a revenue stream.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    >.>

recap:

so blizz has already added some weapons that DH's can use to the quest reward tables.
    As in, making sure that the quests reward one of those weapon instead of staffs, or wands, or something. Which..now that I think about it, they probably already did in case a DH goes back to clear lower level stuff.

I don't think starting at 98 should be possible for all classes but I've been saying for years that there should be boa tomes that can bump new alts up to like 60 and 90 for gold or justice points or w/e currency Bliz wants to make them cost. It would be a good gold sink and is sort of needed at this point when max level is so high.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    But why do hero classes start at higher levels? The reason is because they want us to jump right into the action.
    Its called lore. DKs/DHs Characters where something before they where turned into DKs/DHs so it wouldnt make any sense for them to start at 1.

(apart from the fact that 1-100 is ridicolous fast these days)