Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I take away that people like you who cry wolf constantly will one day be eaten by wolves...

Trump 2020!
    cry wolf or having fun pointing out Trumps hypocrisy, stumbles and failures?

I support the fact that Trump is at least entertaining while he stumbles all over his promises, lies and conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    If they buy ANYTHING in the Us they are paying taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

So now fences are walls?
    Metaphorically speaking anything can be a wall. Just as anything can be a bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Obama's wall cost taxpayers billions. There was several iterations of said wall also. One in particular cost billions and never even got built. The one they actually expanded on cost taxpayers billions also. I am in favor of expanding the existing wall since it's the most practical solution than a solid wall. If the democrats want amnesty with no protest for illegals then secure the border first.
    the wall around his house cost billions??

huh?

I think we are talking about two different walls the original comment was....
    "Obama had a built a "wall" around his new home to keep out the undesirables."

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Those mexican laborers and California aren't paying ss taxes. If you had to pay taxes you wouldn't hire illegals
    Actually, they are. You do not need a SS card to pay taxes. They use a TPIN in order to pay income tax. "Illegals do not pay income taxes" is a myth.

Quote Originally Posted by Zan15 View Post
    cry wolf or having fun pointing out Trumps hypocrisy, stumbles and failures?

I support the fact that Trump is at least entertaining while he stumbles all over his promises, lies and conspiracy theories.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Obama's wall cost taxpayers billions. There was several iterations of said wall also. One in particular cost billions and never even got built. The one they actually expanded on cost taxpayers billions also. I am in favor of expanding the existing wall since it's the most practical solution than a solid wall. If the democrats want amnesty with no protest for illegals then secure the border first.
    The wall around Obama's house did not cost taxpayers billions. Did you read the whole quote chain first?

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    the wall around his house cost billions??

huh?

I think we are talking about two different walls the original comment was....
    "Obama had a built a "wall" around his new home to keep out the undesirables."

If I remember correctly Obama added more security and shored up some parts of the wall while he was in office. I do believe he went more with hiring security people than building things.

they get fake ss#'s and the companies do not do verification or they ignore glaring discrepancies.

They have no need for "fake SS #s". lol They simply get a TPIN from the IRS, and pay income tax, just like everyone else.

If they buy ANYTHING in the Us they are paying taxes.

- - - Updated - - -

So now fences are walls?
    They arent paying SS taxes, SS taxes are not optional

Wait. I thought Trump won because liberals were mocking others. Which is it now?
    trump is our tribal leader in our epic battle with the left!
    Look at my nickname!

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    A large number of illegal immigrants fly into the US. If the "wall" is a physical one, it will have to be tens of thousands of feet tall.

Fun fact:
    Obama had a built a "wall" around his new home to keep out the undesirables.
    Fun fact, most homes have fences around some portion of their property.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    They arent paying SS taxes, SS taxes are not optional

Then I bet you would really hate to know I'm not paying SS atm.

The wall worked for China, it will work for US as well.

Your argument is invalid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbleduck View Post
    The wall worked for China, it will work for US as well.

Your argument is invalid.
    Define "worked" in this context.

It did not stop invasions/raids--look at Chinese history. Incursions did not stop when the wall was "finished".

It did not stop Chinese people from leaving (euphemistically referred to as "emigrating").

It barely slowed the flow of goods ("trade").

So please, define how the wall "worked".

(And remember, much of it was built mostly with slave labor. Don't think there's too much of that available in the US these days... )

I guess I'll post this here, again. The entire history of warfare is essentially the art of getting through walls.

I'd like more intelligent people to comment on that statement.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

honestly i blame the secret service they have been a mess even with obama aswell i mean their job is to stop this kind of shit from going on
    mr pickles

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I guess I'll post this here, again. The entire history of warfare is essentially the art of getting through walls.

I'd like more intelligent people to comment on that statement.
    Its probably easier to siege something without a wall though

Wait. I thought Trump won because liberals were mocking others. Which is it now?
    Trump won for whatever reasons Trumpkins want to mock you for today.

When the reality is Trump won because he promised people jobs.

Its probably easier to siege something without a wall though
    "wall" can be a vague concept. Consider hacking.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

Quote Originally Posted by Morrigenn View Post
    Define "worked" in this context.

It did not stop invasions/raids--look at Chinese history. Incursions did not stop when the wall was "finished".

It did not stop Chinese people from leaving (euphemistically referred to as "emigrating").

It barely slowed the flow of goods ("trade").

So please, define how the wall "worked".

(And remember, much of it was built mostly with slave labor. Don't think there's too much of that available in the US these days... )
    Your argument is invalid, as in this pony has a condo.

I have to use /s more often.