Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

Guess who is called ugly and unattractive (SJW plot again) by the usual suspects. ?

http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/03/2...ption-revealed

I will let that sink. The usual suspects are saying that this woman...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Vikander

... is ugly and that feminists hate beautiful women It's nice to see people with such high standards.

(Tomb Raider will sucks, that's a given)

the chick from ex machina? ugly? who the fuck could ever think that?
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Just out of curiosity, who would be better for the role?

Deleted
    I don't see what the problem is, some people have an "unreasonable" opinion? Who gives a fuck. It's like they're not allowed to find the girl ugly, even if it might be a lie.

I mean ugly is a little far but she aint attractive.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

Quote Originally Posted by Tronald Dump View Post
    I don't see what the problem is, some people have an "unreasonable" opinion? Who gives a fuck. It's like they're not allowed to find the girl ugly, even if it might be a lie.
    I didn't see the word ugly in that article or the first few pages of comments. Sounds more like projection to me. Only complaints were boob related but we all know women with big boobs need to be shamed and replaced because its so uncommon....

Deleted
    Okay, so what?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDestinatus View Post
    I didn't see the word ugly in that article or the first few pages of comments. Sounds more like projection to me. Only complaints were boob related but we all know women with big boobs need to be shamed and replaced because its so uncommon....
    Her boobs are considered big? They look normal to me. Maybe I'm .Just weird.

Her boobs are considered big? They look normal to me. Maybe .Just weird.
    No, as in they aren't big enough. Lara the character being what, DD? and this chick being a solid A cup maybe a B cup.

Deleted
    No, as in they aren't big enough. Lara the character being what, DD? and this chick being a solid A cup maybe a B cup.
    Ohhh, right. I guess it was "tradition" to have her have a larger chest.

Ohhh, right. I guess it was "tradition" to have her have a larger chest.
    Thats like saying its "tradition" to have the hulk big. The character is what the character is.

Someday, I will be concerned with what anyone on an IGN board thinks about anything.

Today is not that day.

Not in the 2013 reboot, which is what this will likely be a straight adaptation of.

She looks about right here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Not in the 2013 reboot, which is what this will likely be a straight adaptation of.

She looks about right here.
    Guess the movie should have been called "Lara Croft: The Reboot" than. If the character wasn't know for having big boobs no one would have said anything, can rewrite whatever you want and however you want, the general population will always know that you fucked it up.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    http://ca.ign.com/articles/2017/03/2...ption-revealed

I will let that sink. The usual suspects are saying that this woman...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alicia_Vikander

... is ugly and that feminists hate beautiful women It's nice to see people with such high standards.

(Tomb Raider will sucks, that's a given)
    Who is calling it that, and where are they calling it that? I even bothered to browse a handful of the comments (lol IGN comments) and didn't see anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    If you watch the interview she did on the movie, she clearly says it's not based on the older Lara Croft. It's based on the origin versions. In the newer games, her boob size isn't as big.

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/tomb-ra...180838379.html
    I don't actually care one bit for Lara Croft as a character, never played one of the games for more than 15min so you'll have to fill me in on why there needed to be an origins story because it sounds to me like its exactly the same as the old story but with smaller boobs? Her fathers story and death is pretty much the same as the original stories on the surface so what exactly was gained from remaking the character or was it explicitly to remodel the physical body of the character?

Does she get a boob job later into the origins timeline thus closing the issue down?

Deleted
    Are people fighting over her boobs?

Quote Originally Posted by Peskre View Post
    Are people fighting over her boobs?
    Not really, Sarahtasher told some lies and the only complaints on that website were about the characters got a smaller pair of boobs than the older game version.

Deleted
    Thats like saying its "tradition" to have the hulk big. The character is what the character is.
    Say that to Roland Deschain & the Dark Tower.

Another Sarahtasher flopic.

Who are the "usual suspects" you keep ranting about?

And where is the outrage, I just see some tepid back and forth about a video game character's breast size.