Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozzyorcborne View Post
    Death by stupidity. I have no sympathies for this dumass or his family.
    No sympathy for the family whose son died from doing something stupid that they had no control over and nothing to do with? Unnecessarily edgy.

Heaven forbid anyone you know dies because of a stupid mistake. It happens. It's not the family's fault, and they deserve empathy.
    Last edited by jackofwind; 2017-07-18 at 05:44 PM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    I love how we have seen countless posts of android users killing themselves because they chose to be dumb, now that it's an eye fone everyones all up in arms.

Get the fuck out of here lolo

I wonder who the family is going to sue first. After all, it can't be the victim's fault.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    And are iphones running on 300-500 milliamps?
    He must have been in an older house too. The bathroom should have been equipped with ground fault circuit interrupter outlets. They react to changes as small as 4-5 milliamps.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Souflikar View Post
    Do you think DC current cannot kill you? It's true that AC requires less current to kill(around 30 to 100 milliamps) but DC can kill at 300-500 milliamps by causing heart fibrillation.
    it had to be a extension cord anyway, because any electrical socket in a bathroom has to have surge protectors.

As many have said... "good"
    Natural selection.

Stupid people doing stupid things. Let's rejoice in the fact that he didn't kill anyone else at the same time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Medium9 View Post
    For real? If so, you should go to your parents this instant and slap them in their faces HARD!!! I really mean it. Follow up with a kick to the shins if you like, they deserve it.
    After you're done with them and they lie on the floor whimpering, take to your teachers - especially those in the techy-heavy subjects.
    You should have a talk with your parents and teachers, they apparently taught you violence was acceptable.

OT: Stupid, but sad. Feel for the guys family.

One less moron plaguing this world,won't be missed

10+ Year Old Account
    well thats just silly..

Now excuse me while I go have my bath with my toaster
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

For real? If so, you should go to your parents this instant and slap them in their faces HARD!!! I really mean it. Follow up with a kick to the shins if you like, they deserve it.
    After you're done with them and they lie on the floor whimpering, take to your teachers - especially those in the techy-heavy subjects.
    Well when Pokemon first came out I was aged 5 or 6 - as in Pokemon Red and Blue for playing the game and seeing the type elements firsthand, it did click but not so much as those episodes where I saw it "hurt" rather than being told it "hurts". You can probably remember yourself those scenarios while young.
    Seeing the Pikachu battle with Ash and Misty doing a gym battle, think it was like the 5th or 6th episode in the tv series franchise when aired here was the real "Oh, ok so what my parents was telling is true" factor if you get what I mean?
    So yeah I wouldn't really need to punish them because at that age my reasoning ability was still juvenile, I'd do what I was told, without deferring from it in away way, shape or form as I said I couldn't or wouldn't want to really entertain the real possibility. They were diligent as not to have anything electrical near water areas and I was pretty much supervised all the time.
    Last edited by Evangeliste; 2017-07-18 at 08:50 PM.

Good, I'm glad a young girl died due to a brief lapse in intelligence because I'm a heartless degenerate internet sperg .

I'm happy when someone dies. Yay.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Good, I'm glad a young girl died due to a brief lapse in intelligence because I'm a heartless degenerate internet sperg .

I'm happy when someone dies. Yay.
    I am -- without the sarcasm -- when the person who dies is 1) incredibly stupid and 2) does so by their own hand. It only helps improve the gene pool.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Nope pretty sure most people know electricity + water + human = death. Hell the toaster in the bath tub is a long running suicide joke in film/tv.
    Here's a problem, he didn't die.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    I am -- without the sarcasm -- when the person who dies is 1) incredibly stupid and 2) does so by their own hand. It only helps improve the gene pool.
    You're staining the gene pool if you're happy when somebody dies, by any means.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love that somehow it is Apples fault, and a report must be sent to them

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    So far, I count 21 people in this thread that have said something like Darwin or Darwin award. Overused much? Lol.
    That's because all the cool kids do it, you know the more you say it about some poor SOB accident, it makes one looks smart
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

I don't have any understanding of any pokemon ever, nor to I wish to obtain any. Everything you wrote in the [blahblah]-bit is entirely lost on me, sorry. What I can say is that by 5 or 6 I at least was well aware of the concept of death (certainly not to full extent, but I knew it ment the end of an existance) and pain, and my parents were always eager to explain the rules and warnings they issued. It is nice that you had good supervision, but it would have been a lot more helpful if they made you understand their reasoning. (This certainly isn't something you can do for isolated cases, this has to be built up from the beginning.) My parents raised me to ask, think and understand, not to obey.
    They clearly stated it had been explained to them, and that the television show was simply an example that helped it click. When taught electrical and fire safety in elementary school, the instructor would have visual props to demonstrate it as well. That's how some kids work.

Advocating violence isn't an acceptable solution in this situation, and really shouldn't be your knee-jerk reaction to anything you disagree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    You're staining the gene pool if you're happy when somebody dies, by any means.
    Tell yourself what you need to. If you don't understand why it's good when stupid people eliminate themselves from the breeding pool, you might just be one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by The Jabberwock View Post
    Tell yourself what you need to. If you don't understand why it's good when stupid people eliminate themselves from the breeding pool, you might just be one of them.
    Calm down Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by Varitok View Post
    You sound like a really fun person to have at a party.

More fun than the guy who offed himself in a bathtub.