Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Keep seeing more CRZ alliance everywhere tagging mobs into grey, despite being 1 to 3 outnumbered already without it.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really imo, if I need ppl for a Danger mob or World boss, I use (automatic) group finder.

Can't trade or guild with those randoms so they don't add anything to the server.

Also when your dead realm is already outnumbered by the other faction, having more grey mobs isn't a plus.

Also means more people/bots etc gathering herbs/ore/rares taking away the actual advantage of a low pop realm in the first place.

Either add cross-realm guilds/AH etc, or just remove low pop realms in the first place.
    This person gets it - connect them or gtfo, no reason to have all the disadvantages and none of the advantages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Not really imo, if I need ppl for a Danger mob or World boss, I use (automatic) group finder.

Can't trade or guild with those randoms so they don't add anything to the server.

Also when your dead realm is already outnumbered by the other faction, having more grey mobs isn't a plus.

Also means more people/bots etc gathering herbs/ore/rares taking away the actual advantage of a low pop realm in the first place.

Either add cross-realm guilds/AH etc, or just remove low pop realms in the first place.
    It's great, trust me. It's nice to see people in the world, I'd rather have that, than just tumbleweed. At least the world looks alive now. Herbs and ore nodes are personal spawns so whatever. There is no advantage to be on low pop realm, it's actually just shitty af without CRZ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dorren View Post
    This person gets it - connect them or gtfo, no reason to have all the disadvantages and none of the advantages.
    Yeah, but they're not connecting realms anymore, so *shrug*. They just abandoned the whole concept it seems. Left some realms in really bad shape.
    Last edited by mmoc0e47cbaaf5; 2017-03-19 at 10:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    No complaints. More people = shit getting done quicker.
    Not when trying to catch squirrels. Not when you want to farm something, like mana or flowers/ore. Not when you are on PvP server.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Yeah, but they're not connecting realms anymore, so *shrug*. They just abandoned the whole concept it seems. Left some realms in really bad shape.
    Yep. They did say they were going to connect more realms about a year ago. Guess they forgot about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Binki View Post
    Not when trying to catch squirrels. Not when you want to farm something, like mana or flowers/ore. Not when you are on PvP server.
    Surely more people is a good thing when you're on a PvP server? To have people to PvP with in the world? Isn't that the whole purpose of them?
    Also flowers and ore are personal spawns. You're not competing with anyone.

When there are not a lot of people playing, CRZ turns on(in the morning). If there are enough players you will see only players from your realm group. Only if there are some really empty ream groups. I play on two medium populated realms and its always like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Surely more people is a good thing when you're on a PvP server? To have people to PvP with in the world? Isn't that the whole purpose of them?
    Ore and herb nodes aren't personal--they use the same tapping system as enemies, i.e. five people can "tap" a node before it despawns. There's also a timer when the first person taps a node before it despawns even if less than five people tap it. So having more people around can still be detrimental to collecting nodes; it's just significantly better than it was in the past. I still see nodes despawn sometimes before I can get to them, mostly in areas with active world quests.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    -I am talking about a PvE Realm, random players from other realms of the other faction don't add anything, and my own faction you don't feel a community if you can't guild/trade with them (including wanting to help out people with stuff often asked in cities).

-And while you can loot a herb/ore spawn within 15 second or whatever after someone touched it first, it's not 100% personal at all, also bots and realm hoppers can still bug out spawns making them unlootable, soon flying will come and more loot tagging/despawning surely will happen.

- Basicly forced to transfer if I want a bigger server, bad marketing for a returning player that was away for 1 expansion, and the only horde option out there PvE EU is Draenor, the rest is too small or PvP. Wow tokens 190k now while US still have it easy even at 90k.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-03-19 at 11:52 PM.