Deleted

A quick question about honor levels

Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask, if anyone else has noticed that the amount of honor needed pr. level seems to have increased at higher prestige levels. Currently, I am prestige 12, and just to get from level 2 to 3, it needs 800 honor points. That seems like a lot, compared to the curve at lower prestige ranks. Did I miss something in the 7.2 patch notes, or can some of you who are prestige 12-13 confirm that it´s correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Hey guys,

I just wanted to ask, if anyone else has noticed that the amount of honor needed pr. level seems to have increased at higher prestige levels. Currently, I am prestige 12, and just to get from level 2 to 3, it needs 800 honor points. That seems like a lot, compared to the curve at lower prestige ranks. Did I miss something in the 7.2 patch notes, or can some of you who are prestige 12-13 confirm that it´s correct.
    Um... I'm at prestige rank 2 or 3 (can't remember) and each level is 800 honor points. The only one that is "curved" is Rank 1.

Deleted
    Ok, I am just positive that the honor needed pre 7.2, was way lower, like 500 honor for most of the levels until you got to 20 and then it increased with 100 honor pr. 10 levels up until 1020 honor pr level from 40-50. But thanks for confirming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azar View Post
    Ok, I am just positive that the honor needed pre 7.2, was way lower, like 500 honor for most of the levels until you got to 20 and then it increased with 100 honor pr. 10 levels up until 1020 honor pr level from 40-50. But thanks for confirming
    They redistributed the amount of honor needed to finish a prestige across all 50 honor levels in 7.2. In actuality you need slightly less honor in total for each prestige now.

Yes, it changed. Honor levels 1-10 got more expensive but 11-50 got cheaper.

They raised the amount needed at lower levels and lowered it at higher levels. So 1 to 20 will cost a bit more then it used to, but 30 to 50 will cost less. Overall it takes less honor per prestige rank and you don't blitz through first few levels and drag on the final ones. For prestige 0 to 1 the amount of honor is needed is cut in half to allow people to quickly get their pvp talents.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I think the honor increment goes down as you progress through the levels. I remember, for me, the increment was 500 honor till level 20 after which it increased by 100.