Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    Well, I think most logical people would disagree with you that being despised is only a 51% disapproval rating (he was also never near that number if you disregard republicans). You also have to realize those polls are for only US citizens, he had more approval on average throughout the world.

You literally said he only went up to the high 50's near the end of his presidency. Stop moving goal posts and admit you're wrong.
    Which accurately represents everything I said. i can't even lift a goal post let alone move one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    No. I said - "lol - so fucking what".

When the investigation is over, I will be concerned with it. Until that point I will NOT be concerned with it. I will not get all breathless, like Rachel Madcow over the taxes" at innuendo. At this point, that is all the alt-left has - INNUENDO. They have presented NO concrete information that any of the supposed "collusion" has actually happened. All of it has been speculation and "unnamed sources" and it has whipped up the liberals/progressives into a shark-like feeding frenzy.

When they actually finish the investigation and come to a conclusion then I will give a fuck about it. Until that time, not so much. I personally think it is all overblown bullshit due to the fact the liberals/progressives still can't deal with the fact that they got their asses kicked.
    So yeah, arguing for the sake of it then.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ohiostate124 View Post
    And you're arguing we should just ignore what they said because of how it was obtained.
    Nope, the opposite.

When the investigation is over, I will be concerned with it. Until that point I will NOT be concerned with it. I will not get all breathless, like Rachel Madcow over the taxes" at innuendo. At this point, that is all the alt-left has - INNUENDO. They have presented NO concrete information that any of the supposed "collusion" has actually happened. All of it has been speculation and "unnamed sources" and it has whipped up the liberals/progressives into a shark-like feeding frenzy.

When they actually finish the investigation and come to a conclusion then I will give a fuck about it. Until that time, not so much. I personally think it is all overblown bullshit due to the fact the liberals/progressives still can't deal with the fact that they got their asses kicked.
    If you think it's just Liberals / Progressives who want Trump's scalp, you haven't been paying attention.

Donald Trump is
    (1) Not a conservative
    (2) Not really a Republican
    (3) Not acting in the best interests of the United States.

Country first. Remember that? That's McCain '08. It's also a sound principle. Trump supporters would be wise to remember that.

It seems to bother you a great deal. You clearly "give a fuck," because you have bothered to post about it multiple times.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    They've already concluded that Russia is behind the hacks....
    Now all they need is some evidence to support it lol.

It's ok, remember, under investigation doesn't mean anything is wrong. I remember the presidential campaign where this fact was discovered.

On a less sarcastic note... why were Hillary and Trump our only option? Oh... they weren't...
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

10+ Year Old Account

A member of Trump's team, claimed over the weekend, that Obama was spying on Trump tower through British secret service. Sour grapes because he won and his expected rigged election never happened?
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Comey is giving fairly definitive answers painting Russian support toward Trump in context of the wider campaign against Western democracy. It's another star in Rusisa' constellation, so to speak.

Oh how ironic it will be when they don't find anything. It'll be like Clinton's emails with the left and right reversed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    It's ok, remember, under investigation doesn't mean anything is wrong. I remember the presidential campaign where this fact was discovered.

On a less sarcastic note... why were Hillary and Trump our only option? Oh... they weren't...
    Jeb! wasn't high energy that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    See above.
    I really don't see anything changing to any significant extent. Those that support Trump will continue to do so. Those that hate Trump will continue to do so. Those that are using Trump to further Republican legislative goals will continue to do whether or not they support or hate Trump.

They only real issue will be whether or not Trump can be reelected. Considering the memory of the American public, events this early in the term will essentially be forgottten. Added to that is the Democrats inability to change their direction down the path of further splitting Americans into groups and creating divisions between those groups. This is - in my opinion - a large part of what brought Trump to power in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    But is he a true scotsman?
    I'm not even sure he's a man. He cries too much.

15+ Year Old Account
    Comey is giving fairly definitive answers painting Russian support toward Trump in context of the wider campaign against Western democracy. It's another star in Rusisa' constellation, so to speak.
    Which it was exactly that. Russia has ongoing cyber operations in Germany and France right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even sure he's a man.
    He does have women's hands...

They've already concluded that Russia is behind the hacks....
    Yea, Russia. Guess who we can't hold to US law? People outside our country.

So jumping up and down and blaming Trump and shouting the law was broken, he hasn't been proven guilty with this, or his administration. Putin hated Clinton. More likely Trump had no direct ties to any of this. Why risk anything like this when your goals are already aligned?
    and then he cupped my balls...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    It's ok, remember, under investigation doesn't mean anything is wrong.
    Remember this is a bottom of the barrel administration. Flynn and Sessions also come to mind.

I wonder what happens if they find stuff? Auto-impeach?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boomzy View Post
    But is he a true scotsman?
    For republican, it is... for conservative, it is not... Trump does not represent conservative values in any sense of the world. He does represent republicans, because that was the team that both chose him out of every other republican and then voted for him, instead of arguably far more conservative candidate.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Oh how ironic it will be when they don't find anything. It'll be like Clinton's emails with the left and right reversed.
    They already admitted that Russian influence social media and false information through fake websites and blogs that were shared and read by right-leaning moderates and conservatives which help galvanize antipathy for Hillary Clinton. Which is why non-college educated white working class males would rather vote for a sexual assaulter than a woman who runs an underground child sex ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.