[A][FM] <Remorse> 5/10M 3 Nights - LFM

Remorse is a 3 day a week progression guild that was formed with multiple talented and mechanically well versed players that host extensive game knowledge whom want to progress on a more laid back schedule.

Raid Times:
    • Wednesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm SVT (Invites @ 7:45pm)
    • Sunday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm SVT (Invites @ 7:45pm)
    • Monday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm SVT (Invites @ 7:45pm)

Current Progression:
    • 7/7M EN
    • 2/3M ToV
    • 5/10M NH

Current Recruitment:
    • 1x Balance Druid
    • 1x Elemental Shaman
    • 1x Warlock
    • 1x Mistweaver Monk or 1x Holy/Disc Priest (with very strong OS DPS)
    * Any exceptional players are encouraged to apply with logs

If you have logs, believe you’re good at your class, and have excellent game knowledge, please get in touch with one of the officers below.

Ishy#1805 - Ishyy
    Elmasterbato#1339 - Elmasterbato
    Squid#1898 - Kate
    Last edited by Katexd; 2017-03-27 at 03:11 AM.

May I ask if there's any spot for rdps in general? Main a Arcane mage (48 traits and am still grinding hard to 54). Good on all 3 days of your guild's raiding time. I've been raiding since the BC and stopped for a while in WoD, have lots of AotC achieve in MoP and 3 AotC in Legion (Xav, Helya, Guldan) also pug and downed first 2 bosses in Mythic EN (Ursoc and Neth). I'm eager to look for a mythic progression guild to progress thru the hardest content in a fun but efficient way! Please let me know if any of your spot is open and I'm keen for a trial. Thank you for your time.

Quote Originally Posted by linc852 View Post
    May I ask if there's any spot for rdps in general? Main a Arcane mage (48 traits and am still grinding hard to 54). Good on all 3 days of your guild's raiding time. I've been raiding since the BC and stopped for a while in WoD, have lots of AotC achieve in MoP and 3 AotC in Legion (Xav, Helya, Guldan) also pug and downed first 2 bosses in Mythic EN (Ursoc and Neth). I'm eager to look for a mythic progression guild to progress thru the hardest content in a fun but efficient way! Please let me know if any of your spot is open and I'm keen for a trial. Thank you for your time.
    We could possibly fit a mage - we do have someone that's getting quite burnt out. Add me for a chat on BNET - Squid#1898.

Updated recruitment and we now have a website!