Exclamation Question about Anger of the Half Giants and haste

Sup everyone so today I got the Anger of the Half Giants legendary ring and i was wondering, should i be focusing on stacking haste over mastery now? Right now I have 40% crit, 30% mastery and 12% haste. I'm using Demon Blades btw. Is my haste too low to make this ring work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sim your character. There's really no way we can tell you.

That said, your mastery is low, so I doubt it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    Sup everyone so today I got the Anger of the Half Giants legendary ring and i was wondering, should i be focusing on stacking haste over mastery now? Right now I have 40% crit, 30% mastery and 12% haste. I'm using Demon Blades btw. Is my haste too low to make this ring work?
    Grats on the ring mate!!! (shame it's getting a diddy nerf)... ANYWAY, never stack haste over mastery. That's the short answer. You can sim allll you want, it will not make a difference. If you want a real idea of how it's going to help your damage, try it in a real scenario, suck as krossus or something like that.

An armoury link would also help.

Best,
    Marv

Deleted
    Nerf is irrelevant until they finally change demon blades even if it was 1-3, still bis, gz mate. Also no, haste will legit not overtake mastery anytime soon. Not when you're rocking a mere 30% which is extremely low.

Sim it. If you're using the shoulders without meta relics, haste increases fury gen, which can push down the meta time and end out coming out on top. Or more haste could let you drop CoF etc.