Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So this only confirms what we already knew?

Trump and team being pick up on foreign taps.

Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    Do you understand how FISA intelligence is gathered? US people are "masked" or covered so they are anonymous because no warrant has been issued. They can only be unmasked by supposedly a handful of people at the CIA, NSA and FBI. The information was unmasked and then also leaked to the media, thats a big NO NO.
    You should really stop lecturing people on what things actually mean when you seem to barely have a grasp on it yourself. The only person who has been unmasked has been Michael Flynn. As of right now we don't know whether that unmasking was proper or improper.

What Nunes stated today is separate from that . And as of right now it seems to be based off the fact that he had a unique position as a Trump transition member and was able to figure out who these people were.
    Last edited by NYC17; 2017-03-22 at 09:40 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Again, trump was right, hmmm notice how the main networks are downplaying this and trying to ignore it. so, while obama was president, thrump was being spied on.

nuff said. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG1iwnylUq4

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    You should really stop lecturing people on what things actually mean when you seem to barely have a grasp on it yourself. The only person who has been unmasked has been Michael Flynn. As of right now we don't know whether that unmasking was proper or improper.

What Nunes stated today is separate from that . And as of right now it seems to be based off the fact that he had a unique position as a Trump transition member and was able to figure out who these people were.
    The Person i was responding to was talking about Flynn, perhaps you should stop lecturing people if you arent willing to read the thread

sooooo... big fucking whoop?

Deleted
    That doesn't sound normal
    every international businessman probably gets their communications intercepted a couple times a year, more so if you do business in the middle east, russia or asia.

thats just routine doesn't mean they are targeting them, let alone at the explicit orders of very high ups.
    Last edited by mmoc982b0e8df8; 2017-03-22 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Again, trump was right, hmmm notice how the main networks are downplaying this and trying to ignore it. so, while obama was president, thrump was being spied on.

Except they have literally not been ignoring it or downplaying it at all. Here's an uncomfortable Truth for you. When something is explained and it doesn't support your nonsense, it doesn't mean that it's been ignored or downplay. It means it's moved in a different direction than you're capable of understanding or accepting. That unfortunate circumstance is on you. Nobody else.

Do you understand how FISA intelligence is gathered? US people are "masked" or covered so they are anonymous because no warrant has been issued. They can only be unmasked by supposedly a handful of people at the CIA, NSA and FBI. The information was unmasked and then also leaked to the media, thats a big NO NO.
    I know all these things.
    They also have nothing to do with what Nunes is saying today.
    If they were unmasked and leaked to the media, why don't you tell us their names?
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Fake news!!!

They said before that they tapped Russians and when they call someone from Trump Team or the Trump Team makes a call to the wiretapped Russians, they get them in their records, too. That's what he meant and what Comey also already said.

REALITY:

1. FBI and CIA "wiretapped" (as in surveillance) members of foreign countries, especially Russians including Russian Ambassadors.
    2. If someone from Trumps team makes a call to a member of a foreign country, this phone call will end up in FBI and/or CIA records.

FAKE NEWS:

1. Obama ordered the surveillance of Trump or the Trump team
    2. Trump was under surveillance

Truth is complicated than a single sentence, but we are all adults and can understand the differences, do we?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nacixems View Post
    Again, trump was right wrong, hmmm notice how the main networks are downplaying this and trying to ignore it. so, while obama was president, thrump was being spied on.

Fixed that for you - just so you can be a little accurate today. Just a wee bit. And it's absolutely adorable that you cite a youtube video as your evidence. Sincerely.

Of course, you're batshit crazy wrong - but that's not gonna stop you. No siree.

10+ Year Old Account
    I watched the video. Seems like even when Trump goes on to make such far-fetched claims of spying, he's also right.

The only part where he may be wrong is that it was not (for now) ordered by Obama.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    I watched the video. Seems like even when Trump goes on to make such far-fetched claims of spying, he's also right.

The only part where he may be wrong is that it was not (for now) ordered by Obama.
    Aaaand you're incorrect. You can read this thread to find out why.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    No, he wasn't. You, as usual, don't bother to find other sources to confirm a, snort, youtube video. Trump was not correct, at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Aaaand you're incorrect. You can read this thread to find out why.
    No fair! You said it better.

Even Nunes thinks Trump was wrong.

Trump claimed he was wiretapped by Obama/Britain. Nunes is saying he wasn't but Trump or members of his team were spied on incidentally through probes into other investigations.

Trump's camp was "spied on" in the same sense of the police setting up a drug surveillance operation on a house and catching the mayor's aide buying cocaine. This is likely how Flynn was busted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Except he didn't say anything like Trump's team was being spied on. No matter how much you want to believe Trump was telling the truth, this does not prove it. Someone else was spied on, a Trump guy was caught talking to them. This does not mean the Trump guy was spied on.

10+ Year Old Account

Actually he is still wrong as he was never the target in any of the surveillance. Trump and his team were picked up on surveillance of foreign agents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    Trump claimed he was wiretapped by Obama/Britain. Nunes is saying he wasn't but Trump or members of his team were spied on incidentally through probes into other investigations.

Trump's camp was "spied on" in the same sense of the police setting up a drug surveillance operation on a house and catching the mayor's aide buying cocaine. This is likely how Flynn was busted.
    Was there spying, or wasn't there?

Which is what I commented on.

I've even precised I did not speak of the Obama's part.
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

I'm claiming what Nunes stated in that Trump or his party weren't the ones being spied on. They just got caught contacting people who were.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

10+ Year Old Account

There was no spying on Trump, no.