Thread: Fury log

Deleted

Fury log

So, basically i feel like i'm sucking since it says "best perf. avg 16" so if anyone wouldn't mind checking my logs and give some pointers that would be awesome. It doesn't feel like i'm all that bad during raids but since i'm so low on logs i must be doing something wrong?

warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/21155850/latest/

I have yet to do M Skorp but unless the fights does a 180 and turns into pure ST, you not having KM and not using WW over RB and FS as a filler is probably the reason why your DPS is so low. I also saw your legendary cloak buff was dropped a few times, making you lose some uptime in DPS. Dying means of course you lost some DPS too. Your enrage and FB uptime seem pretty low all in all with your haste.

I also noticed you had two relics increasing the FS trait, which means you're losing potentially either 2% bonus enrage damage from the trait or 10% bonus damage during the BC window, which can be huge with AoE burst and DoS. I won't comment on the others fights but I would recommend comparing your parses to other parses and see what they do and use as gear.

You legit have the two BiS trinks and legendaries (maybe not BiS for this boss) but still BiS overall and pretty good stats.

Anyways my analysis might be off the charts, I'm not a pro warrior, far from that.

Have a good one.

General Issues:
    Your fire and storm relics are brutal, maybe you've just had some terrible luck but Furious Strike relics are just awful.

On Krosus:

You let Fujiedas Fury drop off, even when having to move for bridge breaks you shouldn't let that happen.
    Juggernaut also fell twice, really need to try to prevent that from happening.
    You completely skipped using DOS during the 3rd Avatar window, probably cost yourself about 5mil damage right there.
    Enrage uptime is a tad low. (77%)
    You didn't use a second potion at all.

On Trilliax:
    You let Fujiedas Fury drop off 3 times, unless you get really screwed on soaking cake this shouldn't happen.
    Juggernaut also fell twice, again unless you get screwed over by cake soaking it should never drop.
    You completely skipped using DOS during the 4th Avatar window, probably cost yourself about 5mil damage right there.
    Enrage uptime is a really low. (71%)

On Anomaly:
    When the bosses channel is broken, he takes 30%(?) extra damage, you don't seem to be taking advantage of that at all. You should have burst CDs ready for that almost every time.
    You should also have BC+Odyns ready for when the 4 mini adds spawn basically every time.
    You let Fujiedas Fury drop off 2 times.
    You used DOS 3 times and Avatar 3 times, but other than the first use of each, you didn't use them together.
    You weren't using War Machine, it's great here.

On Skorpyron:
    You let Fujiedas Fury drop off 4 times.
    You were barely using whirlwind, I had 97 casts of it on our last kill, you had 28.
    You weren't using War Machine, it's basically like having Bloodlust all the time on this fight.

Quote Originally Posted by ramayana1423 View Post
    General Issues:
    Your fire and storm relics are brutal, maybe you've just had some terrible luck but Furious Strike relics are just awful.

On Krosus:

You let Fujiedas Fury drop off, even when having to move for bridge breaks you shouldn't let that happen.
    You completely skipped using DOS during the 3rd Avatar window, probably cost yourself about 5mil damage right there.

On Trilliax:
    You let Fujiedas Fury drop off 3 times, unless you get really screwed on soaking cake this shouldn't happen.
    Juggernaut also fell twice, again unless you get screwed over by cake soaking it should never drop.
    You completely skipped using DOS during the 4th Avatar window, probably cost yourself about 5mil damage right there.

On Anomaly:
    When the bosses channel is broken, he takes 30%(?) extra damage, you don't seem to be taking advantage of that at all. You should have burst CDs ready for that almost every time.
    You should also have BC+Odyns ready for when the 4 mini adds spawn basically every time.
    You used DOS 3 times and Avatar 3 times, but other than the first use of each, you didn't use them together.

On Skorpyron:
    You were barely using whirlwind, I had 97 casts of it on our last kill, you had 28.
    You weren't using War Machine, it's basically like having Bloodlust all the time on this fight.
    Much better analysis than mine but reflects perfectly what I was going for, thank you for the time taken to write this down!

Deleted
    General Issues:

On Krosus:

On Trilliax:

On Anomaly:

On Skorpyron:
    This was an amazing comment, thank you! This is actually my first DPS class im playing (always used to tank or heal) Will really take all these tips to heart. Again THANK you!

- - - Updated - - -

General Issues:
    Spoiler: 

On Krosus:

On Trilliax:

On Anomaly:

On Skorpyron:
    Am i way off in terms of the DPS i should be doing? cause i am a complete noob when it comes to DPSing so just want to know if i have alot to improve or just the pointers you gave that i need to work on.