Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkTZeratul View Post
    I'm 90% certain you need to have AK25 first.
    Could we get confirmation on this?

Quote Originally Posted by Khuros View Post
    Will i get AK 26 even if i am at AK 19?
    Kinda...

Quote Originally Posted by Segus1992 View Post
    Could we get confirmation on this?
    Yes, you need AK25 to start AK26 quest.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    A) It's possible to get AK26 w/o having 35 traits;
    B) You have to have AK25 to be able to start AK26 quest, but if you for some reason don't have AK25 yet, you'll be able to purchase missing AK levels in your OH for 500 resources each;
    C) You need 35 traits to start artefact empowerment questline.

Source: Personally tested it on PTR.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Here is a little evidence ... I get several pages that look pretty much like this:
    But oh lol. Stop looking for pleb runs maybe? There's only one +10 on your list.
    "Evidence" indeed, reminds me of the evidence Trump provides.

I've never had problems finding (good) people to run higher keys, no matter what spec they are (and I play a god damn moonkin of all possible sucky things, so I should know). There is plenty of demand, but you have to be a bit patient, they're not insta-groups like the pleb-runs you linked.
    Last edited by mmoc0e47cbaaf5; 2017-03-26 at 11:26 AM.

Would be very helpfull if a mod would just clear all the 'i cant get a group for m+' from this thread; OP did a great thread, dont ruin it

On topic: the wq will still give 805 ilvl if ur low ilvl, the scaling then wont stop at 845 but go up to 865, so its just a typo from OP when he says 'base ilvl 865'

Im really looking forward to do karazhan m+, main havoc dh, sweet trinkets!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kayusa View Post
    It's a 0,5% damage increase btw ^^ not a 1% it brings you from 14,5% to 15%
    There are two modifiers, the one you keep from old paragon is 5% and the new one gives you 10% increase, they scale multiplicatively, so if you base dmg is 1, it will do 1*1.05*1.10 = 1.155, or 15.5% more.

Quote Originally Posted by lightspark View Post
    Kinda...

Yes, you need AK25 to start AK26 quest.
    Awesome, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Dahlia Dawnseeker View Post
    Thanks for the informative post. I am, believe it or not, mostly surprised about the 5 man heroic and mythic(0) ilvl getting increased. As a casual with an ilv900 main and the closest alt being at 860 ilvl, that might actually make me gear other alts for a change.
    That was my thoughts exactly.

I think Blizzard's design team are doing a stellar job of Legion so far.

Thank you for the informative post - perhaps you might be able to answer the question - Is the new Tier 6-7 order hall advancement a requirement for any of the new content like buildings on the Broken Shore or campaign advancement?

Any info on the relinquished tokens' ilvl? we know that the dauntless are ilvl 850, but no info on the bigger one.

Is that mythic keystone 865 or non keystone?

Nice to get a number on the mythic dungeon power buff. I was curious about that. Thanks op

8) You don't get AOTC for killing Heroic Gul'dan despite it saying before raid release and a blue earlier mentioning it was available until the actual raid was out. not the patch.

9) You actually needed to complete the Illidan quest chain to continue your class order hall campaign.
    Last edited by Sastank; 2017-03-29 at 05:51 AM.
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else notice that your toon will now turn their head to follow anything you are targeting? pretty sure this is new unless i really haven't been paying attention.

how many points we get instantly in artifact after unlocking the new traits? had all traits in 7.1.5

So I just resubbed and I'm currently AK 10. Do I need to just farm order hall resources to buy 15 levels worth of AK for 500 each?