https://forums.playbattlegrounds.com...0-bug-reports/

Reddit:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGROUNDS/
    https://www.reddit.com/r/PUBATTLEGRO...gs_megathread/

Steam Boards:
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/578080/discussions/2/
    https://steamcommunity.com/app/578080/discussions/3/

Ain’t those “proper” enough?

Anyway, I highly recommend you staying away from Early Access games if you are looking forward playing a game without those kind of those issues…
    Again, the game is supposed to be FULLY released in two months. You had the early access excuse for their shit optimization and so forth for 7+ months, it's time to give that one up.

And by proper I mean in game or in the test server. Not some bullshit thing where I need to register, have a 3rd party capturing system and hope it gains enough views/likes on their "official forum" for them to even look at it. For an early access game that wants to "improve" they are really making it hard on themselves for no reason. Bluehole's decision making can be boiled down to three things: idiocy, ignorance, or apathy. Either they dont care enough to properly code and fix things, or they have no fucking clue how to do it, or both forming idiocy

How long has it been since the playerbase found that one city you cant even peek/lean in and physics are way off? Oh right, since release. I think that would be a priority fix, wouldnt you agree?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Back on page 1? Well back to page 4 this thread goes after the recent bump, showcasing that there is little to no interest in this game besides LOL SO RANDOM memes and streamers

Recent patch and PR snaffus have told us what we already know: Bluehole has no idea what they are doing, and no idea how to code or program the tiniest of things. This game is supposed to be released in 2ish months, which means 2-3 patches to fix...basically everything. Forever early access cash grab
    Game broke the steam records for most concurrent players.

So I think you can take the "no interest" comment back.

There's barely any interest on this forum, but this forum doesn't provide a decent cross section of gamers in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Game broke the steam records for most concurrent players.

So I think you can take the "no interest" comment back.

There's barely any interest on this forum, but this forum doesn't provide a decent cross section of gamers in general.
    yeeepppppp
    I mean look at the Overwatch subforum, its slow as fuck

Anyone on here still play this game? All of my friends on steam either quit playing a few months back or moved to Xbox. Looking to group up for some duos/squads. Nothing seriously, I like getting Chicken Dinners, but having fun is better.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

So it's just another ffa pvp game?
    "I'm Tru @ w/e I do" ~ TM

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Except this one has "fun" bugs that make the game better*!

*Better if you can even get a solid fps, God willing

Quote Originally Posted by tru View Post
    Pretty much.

Simple hop in and hop out whenever you want as well hence why it's become so popular.

Quote Originally Posted by Foosha View Post
    Except this one has "fun" bugs that make the game better*!

*Better if you can even get a solid fps, God willing
    Well, it;s out of Early Access and is MUCH better than any time it was in EA. I actually stopped playing cause of the bugs, played with my friends a bit after 1.0 released and can't wait to have time to play it again. Between the holiday and moving on new years day, I basically don't have time to play until I get internet setup in my new place. FPS wasn't an issue with settings turned up either....so

Quote Originally Posted by RuneDK View Post
    Well, it;s out of Early Access and is MUCH better than any time it was in EA. I actually stopped playing cause of the bugs, played with my friends a bit after 1.0 released and can't wait to have time to play it again. Between the holiday and moving on new years day, I basically don't have time to play until I get internet setup in my new place. FPS wasn't an issue with settings turned up either....so
    https://clips.twitch.tv/GleamingBashfulGarlicCeilingCat

Oh yah, MUCH better

Go to any PUBG forum and it will be filled with 30% memes, 50% ridiculousness of bugs/hacks, and the rest of it would be meta. Now that the EA excuse is out, the new excuse is that it's much better than EA?? Pfffftttttttt
    Last edited by Foosha; 2017-12-27 at 03:25 AM.

pubg is a nice game and finally runs smooth, but I don't enjoy the camp nature of the game. I like fortnite much more. rewards aggressive players while pubg rewards camp play.

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    pubg is a nice game and finally runs smooth, but I don't enjoy the camp nature of the game. I like fortnite much more. rewards aggressive players while pubg rewards camp play.
    I tried fortnite for a couple weeks and while its a similar game and not to bad to play it's slammed filled with aim bots. After playing it for a few weeks and the bots getting more and more obvious because you get to spectate on the player that killed you.

I then looked up the hacks for that game and the more I read the worse it got.

For now an until thats fixed and im not sure they will fix it. Its not worth playing.

I hope playerunknowns BG will not suffer the same fate when it does finally get released.

Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    I tried fortnite for a couple weeks and while its a similar game and not to bad to play it's slammed filled with aim bots. After playing it for a few weeks and the bots getting more and more obvious because you get to spectate on the player that killed you.

I then looked up the hacks for that game and the more I read the worse it got.

For now an until thats fixed and im not sure they will fix it. Its not worth playing.

I hope playerunknowns BG will not suffer the same fate when it does finally get released.
    I don't agree at all. I have played for over a month and only found a single aimbot cheater. PUBG, I've found many more. Although nearly none in any duos or squads.

You get to see the view of your killer in fortnite, so you can see whether there is an obvious cheater or not. From what I've experienced, if your on NA, you are just making things up.
    Last edited by sef24; 2017-12-27 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sef24 View Post
    Oh for sure. PUBG finally runs smooth for me after getting the drivers for it and to be honest while it's a simple game it's something I can hop in and out of.

Definitely not GOTY worthy but still decent for what it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    played some fortnite on console today since on console PUBG has difficulties making a squad if you queue up as 3 people. Fortnite BR really stepped up their game. The game runs way more smoothly than it did a few months ago. I had no lag too.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    played some fortnite on console today since on console PUBG has difficulties making a squad if you queue up as 3 people. Fortnite BR really stepped up their game. The game runs way more smoothly than it did a few months ago. I had no lag too.
    How smooth we talking? Was gonna get it downloaded for PS4 today so my nephews could have a go with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    How smooth we talking? Was gonna get it downloaded for PS4 today so my nephews could have a go with it.
    No stuttering, no rubberbanding, no lag, no drops in frame rate. BR is free, just keep them away from the micro transactions. They are def expensive.

No stuttering, no rubberbanding, no lag, no drops in frame rate. BR is free, just keep them away from the micro transactions. They are def expensive.
    Eh they are 7 and 12. They know better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh they are 7 and 12. They know better.
    They are fancy lookin items though, they will want them. Keep them away!

They are fancy lookin items though, they will want them. Keep them away!
    Nah. Plus I don't save my card on PSN. Only a couple of sites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. Plus I don't save my card on PSN. Only a couple of sites.
    perfection!!