Need help with dps (armory + logs).

I posted in the "fix my dps thread" few weeks ago but I did not get even one reply so I decided to make this time my own topic because i really want to improve my performance.

Long time ago while we were progressing normal and later heroic and I was around 885-890 ilvl I very often was parsing 90%+ and on bosses like krosus or trillax even 95%+. Now Im 899 ilvl and I cant even get 90% on krosus and other fights are between 70-80%.
    My meta is below 4 min cd due 1 meta relic but I always try to synchronize meta with nemesis/cb. Im using second meta alone only when I know I wont have ready those CDs before fight end.

Can someone check my armory and logs and tell me what Im doing wrong and what i should improve? Are my stats fuked up or its something with my rotation/CDs usage?

Heres my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A1g/simple

And here are last 9/10 NH hc logs (dont look at Star Augar, I died here due not my own mistake):
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/nmCKFpGcWYA13agV
    (Ofc my nick is Aság here).

Hey, not often raiding as havoc myself, so I'll leave the log-splitting to someone else, but what I notice on armory is that your crit is low. For me the Demon Blades/Nemisis/Chaos Blades specc only started to work when I got above 40% crit. That is without the ring tho, so for you this point might come earlier. You should try to get the tier chest which gives a buttload of crit, and this would also free up your shoulder slot for the ones dropped by Star Auger.

Also realise that for example at Krosus, your kill took 4 minutes, while the top guys have kills below 3. The shorter the fight, the higher % of the fight you are nuking the boss with Bl, meta, pot, nemesis, chaos blades, and the higher your dps will be.

I had much higher crit but mastery was simming better for me (now crit and mastery are equal) and pieces with high ilvl were upgrades for me (simmed everytime). Have also few 880-900 trinkets but everything is simming lower than arcanocrystal and foci. Have full bag with different items from NH and my current setup was getting best results in simc.

Im not sure what else i can do.