Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Wait, was KJ second guessing Sargeras?

Quote Originally Posted by BAMyouhaveaids View Post
    Lol Wowboys cant handle critisism. Of course I watched it and it didn't really hype me anything like the previous cinematics before, aside from the garrison update. It does really not showcase anything that is coming to the next patch like most of the trailers before it, with clips of the different raids, zones etc. "BAM! NEW RAID! WATCH A FEW CLIPS ABOUT HOW AWESOME THE ECOUNTERS IS!" "BAM! NEW BROKENSHORE QUESTLINE!". And the way Kil'jaeden talks made it seem like he was talking to himself then suddenly sargeras pops out of nowhere.

Im simply stating my opinion, and my opinion is that the lore of legion is complete garbage. Untill they stop pulling another kerrigan this ship cannot be saved. Everyone who lurks on the starcraft forums regularly knows of the shitfest that enveloped after the epilogue, and the same will happen in wow unless they stop the unneccessary fan service. "Oh you know illidan is the good guy after genociding the entire population of outland and ruled it worse than Maghteridon!" Suddenly we're the bad guys and get yelled at for killing a tyrant.
    Well, then your opinion is wrong. How is it wrong? Cause you tried to compare WOW to starcraft, the Most laughable attempt of hating WOW i've ever seen....

Illidan isn't kerrigan. infact, you don't even know what kerrigan as a xel'naga is....

She was a villain with a backstory, that was made a hero....

Illidan is an Anti-hero given the powers of ending the Demons....

2 Differences mate. Quit act as if they're similar....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    Anyone still saying Sargeras is not the last boss gotta stop their stupidity.
    No one's saying he isn't the last boss though?

It's crazy to me that two major lore characters, Kil'jaeden and Sargeras, got put into a rushed 2 min trailer for a patch.

Like if I was on the design team I would have started working on that shit an entire expansion earlier and made it overhyped af

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I think Kil'Jaeden is having some second thoughts there. Seeing Velen as vigilant as ever surrounded by allies.

Kil'Jaeden literally has nothing, he has achieved basically nothing. He has no allies, no world, no strong victory.

I'd be having second thoughts too. It's not like Sargeras can give his strongest minion a bitch slap either. Sargeras would be fucked without Kil'Jaeden.
    I mean, he would. Since Sargeras can't command the Legion alone, he needed the EREDAR as great help to focus on a Command structure....

Now, with Kil'jaeden LIKELY dying on his speace-ship this patch, and the fact that we're going to invade argus....

Sargeras might push the Fuck-it button, and try to face us himself...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slashnox View Post
    It's crazy to me that two major lore characters, Kil'jaeden and Sargeras, got put into a rushed 2 min trailer for a patch.

Like if I was on the design team I would have started working on that shit an entire expansion earlier and made it overhyped af
    *Asks if he even saw the trailer*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Wait, was KJ second guessing Sargeras?
    Of course. You would be too if you were doing all this shit, destroying endless worlds and all, only to see 12 guys wielding weapons of legend, trying to fuck your "ENDLESS" armies up 1 by 1, only to actually succeed, while having 3-4 other guys leading an army against you...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    sargeras is like sauron for WoW, he has no physical form right now so while in this state, even though vastly more powerful than any being currently in existence save for the titan soul of azeroth, kil'jaeden can in some measure be a little cheeky to him and not face retribution for the time being at least.
    Kil'jaeden= WOW's Satan

Sargeras= WOW's Freeza, Sauron, Amon.

I will be honest..that was really underwhelming. For the vast majority of the expansion the Legion has been a afterthought. Now they show up will all their star destroyers and really lay the hammer down on all of..Broken Isles and broken shore? All that top invade a tiny chain of small islands ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Give it to em KJ! And here i come!
    "Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long."

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Golden Raspberry Award. The worst trailer ever made. Even the sound mixing is pure shit.
    It was really very underwhelming. No where near their best. This leaves me thinking 7.2 is going to be a huge let down
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

People act like he wasn't talking about breaking away from Sargeras all the way back in the Sunwell.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Who is voicing Sargeras? Sounds like Earl Boen

10+ Year Old Account
    Really love that trailer specially the nod at the end with Kil'jaeden and Dalaran City reminded me of WC3 with Archimonde destroying the original Dalaran with his spell.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Nah, he's more like Red Anti-Jesus....

Aka, WoW's Satan.
    Okay great, but that's not even a response to what I was talking about at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    Who is voicing Sargeras? Sounds like Earl Boen
    Very obviously Chris Metzen very obviously doing a voice that is not at all very much unlike Thrall. How did you miss that? I had to rewatch a couple times because for a minute there I thought it actually was Thrall talking and I had missed something.
    Last edited by Shakou; 2017-03-23 at 09:49 PM.

Sargeras can't do a thing apparently. 100% bet Sargeras is tied up fighting the Void Lords.

Why is it that KJ seems basically fed up with the Legion? Is the over arcing story going to be about the Void Lords, in the end? Because, KJ seems like he gave Argus for a reason. Not just for power, neither. That reason is the Void Lords.

Like all of this seems to be a prelude to the Fall of the Legion. And the opening Void Lords and Universe expansion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    Very obviously Chris Metzen very obviously doing a voice that is not at all very much unlike Thrall. How did you miss that? I had to rewatch a couple times because for a minute there I thought it actually was Thrall talking and I had missed something.
    It's Rick D. Wasserman, who also voices Imperius in D3. They (Sarg and Imperius) sound very similar.

e: And Amon in SC2! Apparently he's Blizzard's "big bad" voice actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post

Very obviously Chris Metzen very obviously doing a voice that is not at all very much unlike Thrall.
    Yeah it sounds like Chris for Kil'jaeden, but i think its someone else for Sargeras thats why i thought Earl bowen

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    It's Rick D. Wasserman, who also voices Imperius in D3. They (Sarg and Imperius) sound very similar.

e: And Amon in SC2! Apparently he's Blizzard's "big bad" voice actor.
    Ah cool thanks!

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    sargeras is like sauron for WoW, he has no physical form right now so while in this state, even though vastly more powerful than any being currently in existence save for the titan soul of azeroth, kil'jaeden can in some measure be a little cheeky to him and not face retribution for the time being at least.
    Heh, KJ kinda reminds me of Saruman (and Velen of Gandalf) ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerfiend View Post
    Why is it that KJ seems basically fed up with the Legion?
    KJ is fed up with Sargeras. He has been for quite a while.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    That's not the point of this kind of cinematic really, i meant lorewise.

they did it for 6.2 though
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxiofX97_G0

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    damn. it's gething so closer for oppening.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    I wonder how they'll handle it going back to Argus, with that zone? "Oh, hai, new dreanei - don't worry about that big hole over there."

Oh, wait, starting zones don't matter anymore.
    Other zones don't matter either. We have two copies of Dalaran, right?

Great trailer. Although I have a feeling we are going to start seeing stupid "Sad Kil'jaeden" memes.