Thread: 7.2 March 28th

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

7.2 March 28th

Nice to see them releasing content this fast! what does everyone think?

Last edited by Arthzull; 2017-03-23 at 11:04 PM.

Deleted
    For me? Highly depends on when raid releases.

If it takes too long, seems weird to be doing the "post Nighthold" stuff for months while still raiding Nighthold.
    If its too quick, well a lot of people don't get Cutting Edge/Gul'Dan Mythic.

it's been so good i forgive them for wod

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post

If it takes too long, seems weird to be doing the "post Nighthold" stuff for months while still raiding Nighthold.
    I think the raid wont hit till at least June at the latest.

Deleted
    Definitely love them giving us more content! The trailer could be cooler at the ending but is definitely a good trailer that hyped me up, what can I say? I'm waiting for it.

I'm just waiting for someone to link me a source.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    Amazing.

Legion is truly the best expansion since TBC. Awesome content release schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    Go watch end of Q/a?
    Shadow Priest http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aikus/advanced
    Divine Council, my guild that is always looking for more exceptional players.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its on the front page.

Official Warcraft Twitter: https://twitter.com/Warcraft/status/...182592/video/1

10+ Year Old Account
    The stream confirming it as we speak, isn't enough? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post

March 28th 7.2 release plus 11 weeks of quests = June 13th date for last quest means Probable Tomb release of June 20th, i.e. same day as FFXIV: Stormblood which everyone guessed anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    March 28th 7.2 release plus 11 weeks of quests = June 13th date for last quest means Probable Tomb release of June 20th, i.e. same day as FFXIV: Stormblood which everyone guessed anyway.
    Adds up, this is most likely the release date for the raid lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    Ironically FF14 is also releasing it's final mini story patch to end Heavensward on the 28th. Either way doesn't bother me. I'll give 7.2 a bash see if I like it. Gives me to time to kill until Stormblood.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just happy i get more AP to farm.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Ironically FF14 is also releasing it's final mini story patch to end Heavensward on the 28th. Either way doesn't bother me. I'll give 7.2 a bash see if I like it. Gives me to time to kill until Stormblood.
    Yea, doesn't really bother me either way, I'll still wind up playing both, both are good games in their own faucets.

Deleted
    Great.

But it surely is not the biggest content patch they have ever released. Go and play it on PTR, it is no match to Isle of Thunder patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Great.

But it surely is not the biggest content patch they have ever released. Go and play it on PTR, it is no match to Isle of Thunder patch.
    You are right. Broken Shore is actually better from someone who has on PTR. Isle of Thunder was a daily hub nothing special.

Biggest content Patch ever .... ive heard this somewhere ......