Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    To me it seems he's making fun of people saying some mental disorders don't exist.

So, overall, that would actually be in your support in a way.

Also, you need to understand that, in life, we may find things we dislike. In that case you need to first breathe deeply and count to 10 then reconsider. If you still consider something wrong, wait until the next day. Night is a good advisor. Once the initial anger subsides, you can start thinking straight. When you saw that meme you took offense (even if it was not meant at you) and were about to act in anger. That's bad.

Last but not least, if you dislike certain people on Facebook, unfriend them or unfollow them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    To me it seems he's making fun of people saying some mental disorders don't exist.

So, overall, that would actually be in your support in a way.

Also, you need to understand that, in life, we may find things we dislike. In that case you need to first breathe deeply and count to 10 then reconsider. If you still consider something wrong, wait until the next day. Night is a good advisor. Once the initial anger subsides, you can start thinking straight. When you saw that meme you took offense (even if it was not meant at you) and were about to act in anger. That's bad.

Last but not least, if you dislike certain people on Facebook, unfriend them or unfollow them.
    Thanks for the reply. I took anger as my first reaction because i went through a lot on those days. It was a nightmare for me.
    I've met 2 people with my situation on the mental institution and both of them attempted suicide, one had inclusively the wrist all sliced up and couldn't move his fingers.

I am more calm now and i can see the error of my ways. Anger took over me.