Elune is a Titan

She has to be.

There are 5 pillars of creation.

Tidestone of Golganneth
    Tears of Elune
    Hammer of Khaz'goroth
    Aegis of Aggramar
    Eye of Aman'thul

The other 4 pillars are all named after Titans, because they were created by the Titans, so it makes sense that the fifth one is named after one, too. Elune has to be a Titan.

The Tears of Elune also unlock Xe'ra's core, which is said to only be possible by one of Xe'ra's lineage. This implies Elune created the Naaru and the Naaru have long been rumored to be creations of the Titans.
    Last edited by mmocad8e77a0eb; 2017-03-26 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex Luger View Post
    She has to be.

There are 5 pillars of creation.

Tidestone of Golganneth
    Tears of Elune
    Hammer of Khaz'goroth
    Aegis of Aggramar
    Eye of Aman'thul

The other 4 pillars are all named after Titans, because they were created by the Titans, so it makes sense that the fifth one is named after one, too. Elune has to be a Titan.
    Probably. She's kinda of like a "safeguard" over Azeroth, and we know there's other world souls out there that Sargeras hasn't yet found, so it's possible so found Azeroth and watches over it (as the others can't because RIP).

7+ Year Old Account
    Another one of these threads with the exact same "proof that Elune is a titan" as the countless others.

Until we find out what Elune really is, you may want to change your thread title to "Elune could be a Titan" or whatever. Seeing the formula of the Pillars of Creation being named after titans, one would think that, but...

QUEST: "Goddess Watch Over You"

I may have found a "key" to unlock Light's Heart, ______.

I was going through some ancient cosmology tomes when I stumbled upon a passage indicating that the prime naaru may have been created by Elune during the great ordering of Light and Shadow.

If Elune did create Xe'ra, then it stands to reason that we could use the Tears of Elune to unlock the secrets of Light's Heart.

It's a long shot, but we've got nothing left to lose.

Meet me in Dalaran. I will ready the Tears of Elune for you.

...with information given by Khadgar as to Elune possibly being connected to the Holy Light and creator of the naaru, it would seem that the Elune will perhaps not be a titan after all.

My guess she is the equivalent to what the Void Lords are to the Void, or even further being the primordial creator of the universe as a whole.
    Last edited by MechaCThun; 2017-03-26 at 09:15 PM.

So the Night Elves, being the Children of Elune, and the Dwarves being created of Azeroth... Kinda have a Silmarillion vibe going on here...

This is like, what?

The 5000th thread?

Honestly, I don't get it. if Elune can create fucking constellations, then why isn't she fighting Sargeras now? Is he more powerful than her? Or....idk....

She is more likely a Light lord then a titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are threads like this in our Lore forum.