Scepter of Sargeras

Sooo...gameplay reasons but can't the Warlock PC just unmake the planet or the whole universe with this artifact? I haven't read its entry in the artifact book before but now, well, damn.

I know the Warlock / DK situation is like being Batman and all but still.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    Sooo...gameplay reasons but can't the Warlock PC just unmake the planet or the whole universe with this artifact? I haven't read its entry in the artifact book before but now, well, damn.

I know the Warlock / DK situation is like being Batman and all but still.
    Ner'zul was a very powerful caster, and he didn't just casually unmake Draenor with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Selastan View Post
    Ner'zul was a very powerful caster, and he didn't just casually unmake Draenor with it.
    The book says Ner'zhul had to wait for "Draenor constellations" and not casually perhaps but still, he kinda did.

Warlock PC is the leader of some of the most powerful warlocks, has an entire Legion world and an army of demons, I'd say he could pull off another Ner'zhul if he'd put his mind to.

I guess all the other class leaders with their artifacts would probably just whack the Warlock but well, again gameplay reasons and this is not Game of Thrones but I don't see how this situation would come to be and nothing bad happens.
    Last edited by Justpassing; 2017-07-01 at 07:42 PM.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Or let's just talk about the affliction warlock artefact that basically eat the souls of the ennemies you slay and gaining their powers.

So yeah, they are basically wielding a weapon with Gul Dan/Helya/Kil Jaeden (among others) soul and powers.... nothing too serious.

Homophobia is so gay.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    The destruction of Draenor was achieved by a ritual involving the Scepter of Sargeras - as well as the Book of Medivh and the Skull of Gul'dan, and utilizing a rare cosmological occurrence to lend power to the ritual. The combination of factors is what led to both the power of the ritual and to the portal(s) it opened spinning out of control and eventually turning Draenor into the ruin known as Outland.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead