Deleted

low dps fury warrior

hey so ive been trying to get good at fury warrior, but i feel like my dps is lacking, i got the 4 set pieces + bis helmet and been doing the recommended build with froth

eu.battle. net/ wow/en/character/ magtheridon/Karuki/ simple

not sure if this is linked correctly but here is the ask mr robot log/simulator

www .askmrrobot.com/wow/simulator /report/f178915b4a7543258d4cde83ad2b139b

Having logs would help more than everything but nonetheless, I checked your sim. The biggest issue I saw is that (unless its on my side) you are simming without any relics. Would explain why your DPS is so low. Now looking at your supposed relics, they increase the damage of rampage and of RB, which is normal at most, you want to aim for enrage damage or BC bonus damage.

I can't really help with anything else since you're giving us a simulation of your gear, not your rotation so I can't look at what you're doing wrong per say. Your Elemental Foci is pretty low on the BiS list for us Fury, getting a Balanced Counterweight, even at 840 would probably increase your DPS.

Anyways, giving us some parses would go a long way to help you more!

Deleted
    OH, ok where do i get these sims for my rotation?
    and il work on getting better relics

- - - Updated - - -

think this might be the right log

www .warcraftlogs .com/reports/ 2kxb4Vm9grXKBZMq/#boss=0&difficulty=0

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    i suggest searching in warcraft logs fury who parse top...then watch the replay of the fight. click on their name. you can see what skills they are using etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by kan ki View Post
    OH, ok where do i get these sims for my rotation?
    and il work on getting better relics

- - - Updated - - -

think this might be the right log

www .warcraftlogs .com/reports/ 2kxb4Vm9grXKBZMq/#boss=0&difficulty=0
    Like that yes but you only linked trash fights. You just need to log boss fights and then it'll be easier to help you out.

Deleted
    would a world boss work?

- - - Updated - - -

www .warcraftlogs. com/reports/ DFGPwVxzjKmnTLab/

I can work with that. It's only LFR so I'll translate your rotation to a normal+ Skorp kill.

You didn't use whirlwind a single time during the fight, you're not using Killing Machine either, which is basically a perma lust on Skorp. Your enrage uptime is pretty good but I attribute that to the fact that you're not filling using WW and instead using FS, which overall will decrease your damage. On a normal+ kill, you want to kill the small adds asap, which will pad your numbers. You also didn't use Odyn's Fury with your BC casts, which also means you're losing even more DPS. Now I can understand you keeping it to burn adds but then again, you may as well keep BC and sync your CDs around it.

Anyways, I hope it helped a bit!

Deleted
    hey thanks for the reply, ye i rarely if ever use ww as i find it rather shat.
    and sometimes syncing odyns with bc can be tricky as i can nearly cast 2x bc before an odyn, but il get better at it

- - - Updated - - -

OH another thing id like to add is, that im more concerned about my single target dps compared to aeo

- - - Updated - - -

update: got the ayala ring, should build around massacre rather than froth then?
    and if so, is there a build guide around that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by luckynote View Post
    just a random message
    well that is indeed random

- - - Updated - - -

still need some help on the single target dps

Hey there, even with Ayala's, I'd recommend sticking to Frothing since the execute proc is not as good as it used to be. Also you need to focus on both AoE and ST DPS for warrior since without DoS, our ST is really lackluster. We shine in AoE burst situations and that's where you want to put your emphasis on until you get DoS.