Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Kil'jaeden is one bad mofo.

This guy summoned 30 ships, a fleet of -30- ships in a matter of 5 seconds. Yeah we're fucked.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    Except we're not and we will kill him with negative effort soon in LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by Sadpants View Post
    Except we're not and we will kill him with negative effort soon in LFR.
    You could think that way about everything in nearly every game ever... ooooor play along with the game. I'll play along.

Personally, I like how this gave a bit of info on KJs persona. I'd like to know more about him and the way he is.

Kil'jaeden is a failure from his upbringing till his end very soon. Never finished his first task, lul.

And yet Dalaran is still standing..... what an incompetent fleet of ships he has.

7+ Year Old Account
    all is good yrel will come back and save us all.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

10+ Year Old Account
    Those ships have shown the ability to warp to Azeroth at will, most likely thanks to the portal in the Tomb acting as an anchor or something. Kil'Jaedin was just giving the order. If it was that easy Azeroth would have been invaded in waves like how the Mantid swarm every now and again.

Why have I got the sneaky feeling Blizzard might be pulling a Lich King with Sargeras.

"I was throwing my armies at the universe to test you all and find the champions i need to beat the Void!"

I'm not sure why I got that vibe from the dialogue between him and Kil'Jaeden...

10+ Year Old Account
    Hes a bad ass because he was talking to his boss then decided " Fuck this shit " and hangs up on him lol
    Remember, A Man may break a Woman's Heart - But a Woman will destroy a Man's life. - SJK @ the #Antiwokenessworld

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    Why have I got the sneaky feeling Blizzard might be pulling a Lich King with Sargeras.

"I was throwing my armies at the universe to test you all and find the champions i need to beat the Void!"

I'm not sure why I got that vibe from the dialogue between him and Kil'Jaeden...
    He'll probably sorta pull a LK but not for the same reasons. If we come face to face with him in Argus he will undoubtedly ask us to join him the same way he did with the Eredar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yeah we're fucked.
    Until we generically kill him with 20 people by popping hero at 30%.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post

It's not really new, his TBC pull quote basicly dictates hes fed up with Sargeras.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Hes a bad ass because he was talking to his boss then decided " Fuck this shit " and hangs up on him lol
    he hang up on Sargeras
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Going to grind the cake out of his ships!

Awesome trailer anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    So...Kil'jaeden confirmed to leader in the next Starcraft game? Cause as a Protoss player, I'd sunder the universe to mass warp in carriers.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    This guy summoned 30 ships, a fleet of -30- ships in a matter of 5 seconds. Yeah we're fucked.
    Dont forget to bring flask and food.

10+ Year Old Account
    If blizzard can confirm we can steal and keep the ships once the xpack is over, I might resub.

Deleted
    30 ships might be scary if we didnt fend off dozens of those ships already when we were a lot weaker.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafiaxo View Post
    I mean I know bcos of gameplay reasons but why not do it sooner? The Legion is endless and they could just constantly send constant waves of demons to attack. It's sad bcos the Legion don't feel like a threat at all. They're hardly in any zones at all when you really think about it. Maybe the Legion invasions will fix that come 7.2
    My assumption is that the Legion is constantly at war with lots of people everywhere, so yes they are endless, but so are their conflicts. It also takes some time, maybe not much for the canon fodder, to regenerate the demons in the nether. Consider playing wc3 with unlimited resources but not an instant build time.

Also, their beings may be endless, but those ships and their weapons are not.

Did Kil'jaeden think he had a chance with us? not while we have the "LFR force" backing us up.... the "LFR force" is the power that rule all WoW.

I hate players that suck at WoW, But I also hate wanna be elitist who barely down normal raid and said that the game is too easy...... yea show me you mythic achivement before you say its too easy otherwise move along scum, because I heard wildstar need you.