New trait Thunderslash with Call of the wild and CoF

We get a new trait Thunderslash: While Aspect of the Wild is active, Hati and your primary pet also trigger a Thunderslash with each auto attack, dealing (100% of Attack power) Nature damage.

Will that make Call of the wild a desirable legendary for BM? Do you think the combo with CotW and Convergence of Fates from elisande will become one of the go-to builds for BM?

Edit: With the CotW legendary, Aspect of the wild goes to 80 seconds cooldown. CoF has 8.4 procs per minute, so that makes it go to 11.2 proc per 80 seconds, effectively reducing the cooldown of AotW by 56 seconds, thus making it a 24 second cooldown. So we'll get quite a lot of use of this new trait, but do you think it will be enough?
    Last edited by gushDH; 2017-03-28 at 07:09 AM.

Thunderslash is a very powerful trait indeed. It simmed for about 45k DPS last night when I was doing tests.

Also CoF doesn't exactly work like that. If you have the bracers, you have 1 min 20s CD, with CoF the CD will probably be around 40s due to the procs happening randomly and not all 8 at once.

Will it be worth it? Maybe. Depends on what trinkets you have. BTI is almost a necessity at this point, so that leaves the other trinket slot to decide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    Thunderslash is a very powerful trait indeed. It simmed for about 45k DPS last night when I was doing tests.

Also CoF doesn't exactly work like that. If you have the bracers, you have 1 min 20s CD, with CoF the CD will probably be around 40s due to the procs happening randomly and not all 8 at once.

Will it be worth it? Maybe. Depends on what trinkets you have. BTI is almost a necessity at this point, so that leaves the other trinket slot to decide.
    What other trinket? You have CoF and bti... that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBetrayer View Post
    What other trinket? You have CoF and bti... that's it.
    Elemental Foci is superior to CoF, at least without bracers and this new trait. Might change with the new trait.

I'm actually getting best results with a 905 CoF and 915 Foci over any combo of those two with 880 BTI, I'd think that value of BTI is slightly misleading.

Deleted
    My Foci is proccing so unreliantly (sometimes no procc at all in a whole 4 min Bossfight, sometimes back to back proccs) that I stopped using it entirely. I'd rather stay with a stat stick or CoF (depending on the fight) atm.