Deleted

What happens in Nighthold?

Returning player (from mid-december) and I would like to understand what happens to Illidan.

His corpse was snatched by Gul'dan from the Vault of the Wardens to be used as an host to Sargeras, right? But what happens in the Gul'dan fight knowing that we fight him in the mythic version of the fight... it doesn't make sense that after it he kills Gul'dan and everything is cool with us again.

Someone please just enlighten me because clearly I'm missing something (although I'm sure I did all quests related to that matter).

Thank you.

We don't fight him, we fight his "Inner Demon" apparently. It takes the form that demo locks used but it's not actually Illidan.

Gul'dan begins a ritual to instill Sargeras in to Illidan's body. Then Khadgar shows up with Light's Heart (a piece of an ancient Naaru containing Illidan's soul, which we recovered from elsewhere), and puts Illidan's soul back into his body. Then we defeat Gul'dan and disrupt the ritual, breaking the crystal and releasing the now ressurected Illidan, who prompty kills Gul'dan.

In the mythic version something goes wrong and Illidan's inner demon is unleashed during the fight, which we then kill.

Gul'dan starts his ritual

We kick his ass

Illidan kills gul'dan

G fucking G, now onto Megatron, And Unicron...I mean Kil'jaeden, and Sargeras...

Deleted
    Got it, thank you all.

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post

We kick his ass

Illidan kills gul'dan

G fucking G, now onto Megatron, And Unicron...I mean Kil'jaeden, and Sargeras...
    so Illidan is Starscream?

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    so Illidan is Starscream?
    ...Nahhhh.....

Unlike Starscream, Illidan doesn't run, or cower himself like an idiot when he's Powerless, and is against his Master/Masters...

Gul'dan seems more like Starscream to me. And I really don't think I need to give reasons to compare...

...Nahhhh.....

Unlike Starscream, Illidan doesn't run, or cower himself like an idiot when he's Powerless, and is against his Master/Masters...

Gul'dan seems more like Starscream to me. And I really don't think I need to give reasons to compare...
    The voice for Gul'dan in that special audiobook did seem very Starscreamish, but you're wrong about Illidan. His bitch ass fled to Outland to flee his master and both were driven by power. Both also created a semi faction made of their masters of people. and both lost it to the good guys. They both get caught in the middle and are going mad aswell.

imagine Illidan flying up and firing his "Null Laser Cannon" xD
    Last edited by MikeBogina; 2017-03-26 at 04:10 AM.

We kick his ass

Illidan kills gul'dan

If only Leonard Nimoy and Orson Welles still lived to do the voices.

"You underestimate me adventurers..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4GaPcLgOs
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    The voice for Gul'dan in that special audiobook did seem very Starscreamish, but you're wrong about Illidan. His bitch ass fled to Outland to flee his master and both were driven by power. Both also created a semi faction made of their masters of people. and both lost it to the good guys. They both get caught in the middle and are going mad aswell.

imagine Illidan flying up and firing his "Null Laser Cannon" xD
    Actually, as seen from the illidan novel, he didn't flee to the Black temple, just to await for Kil'jaeden's wrath. Infact, he ran, and decided to Blow up Nathreza, as well as steal the Keystone on mardum, in order to take the Battle to kil'jaeden...

However, we arrived, illidan was "APPARENTLY" Going EASY af on us, cause most of the power was drained...

And...he died...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    If only Leonard Nimoy and Orson Welles still lived to do the voices.

"You underestimate me adventurers..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4GaPcLgOs
    God I fucking wish they weren't dead...

But hey, Sargeras' Voice Actor gives ALOT of Unicron Vibes to it...so...yay....

Watch this happen:

Illidan: SARGERAS I HAVE THE POWERS OF BOTH AZEROTH'S TITAN, AS WELL AS THE LIGHT/VOID! I HAVE THE 3 THINGS OF WHICH YOU FEAR MOST!

Sargeras: .....You...Underestimate me...Eyeless Bat....

*Sargeras Uses a small beam*

*Illidan gets FUCKED*

Champions: Welp, time to Deus Ex this bitch...

Sargeras: ...I'm dissapointed in my henchmen. Dying to such twigs. Hmph, well, I guess that was the past then. Now, let me see if you're as Powerful as they say, "Champions Of The Universe". Come, and face The God Of Fel. Come and Face The Titan who'll destroy ALL Of creation. Come and face....a fear worse than both death, and beyond...ehehehe....
    Last edited by TheFirstOnes; 2017-03-26 at 04:35 AM.

...stays in Nighthold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    All it takes is an incel at the wrong place wrong time and we won't even know what hit us.

7+ Year Old Account
    ...Nahhhh.....

I would think Kil'jaeden is closer to Starscream at this point... and Sargeras being the Big M.

Quote Originally Posted by FunctionalSTR View Post
    I would think Kil'jaeden is closer to Starscream at this point... and Sargeras being the Big M.
    Nah. Remember, When Megatron turned into Galvatron, he was apart of Unicrons Army. However, Galvatron did try to talk back to Unicron with his plans, and because of such, Unicron said something similar to Sargeras, and tortured his mind because of it.

Hell, even In transformers prime it was like that.

However, Unicron would eat a Planet, and is around the size of the moon. Here, Sargeras can cleave Planets with Barely an effort, and is the Size of a Planet+.