Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by c313 View Post
    Is it known? I was not expecting to see 7.2 till around June/July, now that it is launching this Tuesday I am curious just how close/far ToS is?
    Probably 2 months from now.

You never watched a weekly TV show? You know, releasing each episode every week? or are you the binge type of homo (taken from your signature, btw, inb4 sexist homophobe remarks). Cause if the latter, nothing stops you unsubbing and resubbing when the raid releases, so you can glutton the content in your 1h or whatever.
    The idea that the WoW story is somehow like a TV show is a goddamn joke. Especially when the first half of the last two times they've done this (7.1 and 7.0) the story was shitty and just delaying you to get to the end.

I have no idea what your comments about gay people means. Seems like just a pathetic juvenile insult because you can't think of a better way to defend Blizzard.

Call me whatever you want, but its YOU and your ilk defending this horseshit that lets them get away with it. You've bought into the falsehood of this dichotomy where its either "time gates galore" or "a year of no content at the end of an expansion." That's a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Look, this is an mmo, it has always been about grinding the same shit with occasional new content, it really is nothing new.
    You really need a better argument mate. You've done nothing but pull out all the 10+ year old excuses when anybody ever brings up time gates. Nobody is saying there should be no time gates, you seem unable to understand that there are FAR more than ever in the game, and its just being used to hide how little content they're actually adding in the game right now.

Clearly you used to enjoy it but don't anymore and try to find an excuse for it rather than just accept that it's no longer for you. Is legion perfect? No, far from it and I got plenty of complaints about it but complaining about one of the things they actually do well?
    This is literally a nonargument. You don't even know if I'm playing the game or not. You're assuming a great many things and then somehow pretending that if I wasn't playing the game, somehow that makes my criticism less valid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    WoD and Legion. Kudos for keeping up.
    God, you're such an obnoxious prick.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2017-03-27 at 08:19 PM.

Definitely false.

I love when people make claims like this. Congrats, after about 2 hours there's nothing new to do on Tuesday since its all gated behind artificial time walls. Don't worry though, <1% of the population might not have as much time to mindlessly bash their heads against mythic anymore since the new raid is out.

How oh how will they LIVE!?
    Maybe accept that people have different opinions from you?

- - - Updated - - -

WoD and Legion. Kudos for keeping up.
    Maybe answer in a more polite attitude, next time?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Balefulxd View Post
    @KrazyK923 if you are not enjoying the game why keep paying Blizzard the sub? Just stop playing. Time gated content is GOOD for the game. If they just release everything day1, people will rush the game and unsub so the world will be death in a matter of a month or so. Having time gated content makes sure most people stay there and the world will be not dead. I actually enjoyed Suramar questline (insurrection one) a lot and couldn't wait every tuesday to do the new quest and learn something new. In contrast, if they had released 11 chapters the same day i just would whine because that would be too much to grind for me and i never ever would enjoy the story.
    Don't bother, he already complained about the whole "If you don't like it, don't play it" thing on his twitter. Would be pointless to continue.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeexbean View Post
    Blizzards releasing this shit too early, who wants to do the new stuff before they kill Gul'dan, that fucks the story up lol
    If you haven't killed Gul'dan in 2 or 3 different setting by now, the issue isn't content being too fast.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

Bahaha. Blizzard sure has trained you well into thinking that those are the only two options.

"Time gate raids 3 months post their "raid patch" they're introduced or have a year of no content."

Give me a break. At this point you're just excusing their shitty system built around only having to push out 2 medium/large content patches in an entire year to suck out that money. Especially after they boasted about doubling their dev team in WoD. There hasn't been more content lately, its just been gated behind more things and trickled out slower than MoP and earlier.

Its like taking a liter of water and being able to drink all of it in a day. And then being given a second liter but you can only drink a fourth of it every week. Grats you have the exact same amount of water, but you've been tricked into thinking you got more the second time.

If I want to drink all the water on day one, I should be able to. Its all just a giant smoke screen to delay content under the guise of helping "casual" players. And you and so many other people can't see the obvious truth.
    If all you're doing is complaining, then why are you on a FAN THREAD?!

This thread is about the ToS's release date, not about time-sinks mate...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cetraben View Post
    RIP Plot Development. Who plays an RPG for the story anyway? I know when I read a book I always go straight for the blurb.
    Me?

I play for the story, and so far, the story is neat.

OT: I really hope that the release date is AROUND Mid-May/June. I mean, we'll likely get the 7.2.5 PTR after this, and 2 months later, the Raid will come with 7.2.5. After that, we'll likely get the PTR for 7.3.

It's not that long. I actually love the whole "Wait until the raid" thing, makes sense for both the story, as well as the whole past Content trip.

10+ Year Old Account
    This has gotten way off topic. Closing.