Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
    Then don't do LFR. That's where "bad" players are SUPPOSED to go. How else are they gonna learn? "Hurr durr, youtube". This mentality is the cancer that's killing WoW. God for fucking bid you don't play perfectly.

What's even worse, I bet half of the "kick the low dps" asshats are using rotation bots.

- - - Updated - - -

So, did you help them to get their dps act together?

Of course not.
    How do you even start helping like 10 people doing their rotation right when you are in a Group with them for 30 minutes and you dont play their classes? Dont be ridiculous. It isn't my job to teach everyone how to play the game. I just ask them to contribute to the encounters...

Good example of why lfr is useless. This type of behavior can only happen here. In real raiding you have to actually be accountable for your play.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I don't know if i'd go so far as to kick but uh... 200k is a pretty easily reachable benchmark. People argue with you in lfr when they're pulling 80k dps.... as a dps class.... now that shouldn't happen.
    tanks exceed 200k. easily.
    There is no Bad RNG just Bad LTP

Quote Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post

So, did you help them to get their dps act together?

Of course not.
    Have you tried helping anyone in WoW, LoL, any game or even real life for that matter? The last thing people want is help with something they think they are doing right and trust me, those people doing low dps think they are doing just fine.

Obviously it depends on the fight, but most of the time when people are that low they aren't doing anything or they are afking their way to victory. While a mass kick after 1 wipe is a bit extreme, I understand people not wanting to waste time carrying strangers. Often healers dpsing rather then healing is a bigger issue. though. Luckily you can only kick so many people at a time so the chances of booting ppl that were trying to do the right thing is lower.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The kick option in LFR or Dungeons is designed so you can kick people with no reason at all. I have kicked many many people from LFR for body pulling trash we didn't need or sucking on heals or dps too hard. Or just going afk a lot i mean thats what blizzard designed it for so why not use it.

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Vote kicks should be for when someone isn't participating, not for when some elitist jerks deem someone as not 'good enough'.
    Obviously I was just making a joke.
    “The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply,” Stephen Covey.

you shouldn't even be in lfr if you cant manage 200k. i mean what are you wearing MoP gear?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Well, just like all common knowledge - I'll leave it up to you to open your eyes

Right now - my alchemist has to do 3 mythic dungeons and EN to go further.
    My main tailor had to kill Star Augar for a pattern.
    In every expansion there have been boss drops in almost every raid that had profession patterns. Whats your point? Just salty that you have to do something other than LFQUEUE to get your profession shit done?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    In every expansion there have been boss drops in almost every raid that had profession patterns. Whats your point? Just salty that you have to do something other than LFQUEUE to get your profession shit done?
    I know. God forbid you have to put some form of effort in this expansion to obtain something right?

Quote Originally Posted by NoobistTV-Metro View Post
    Good example of why lfr is useless. This type of behavior can only happen here. In real raiding you have to actually be accountable for your play.
    lfr is useless but real raiding is much better because people are actually willing to help others. Why even help them when you will never see them again...

7+ Year Old Account
    Seriously tuning of LFR is absolutely dog shit this expac... Empowered eye on guldan have way to much life it takes longer to kill them in LFR than in heroic... Lfr should just be a loot pinatas if it's tune to hard it's just a freaking toxic place. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a fan of lfr but tuning it so it's harder than normal is just flat out stupid...

Deleted
    Never ever seen that before and I do LFR every week, never wipe either.

Kicking people in lfr is dick, but I really don't get how people play like that. I get some zone out and spam 1 while watching tv, but the people that actually do sub 200k while trying... everything must take forever to do.
    I wish people with the casual attitude would take 5 mins to read a guide and save themselves countless time in the long run.

7+ Year Old Account
    Just goes to show there are still elitist dicks... even in LFR (Lowest Form of Raiding).

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Monkey View Post
    Just goes to show there are still elitist dicks... even in LFR (Lowest Form of Raiding).
    Is it a dick move to remove people who are preventing you from killing a boss? If you do a dungeon and someone keeps pulling extra packs and wiping you is it a dick move to remove that person too?

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    I don't know if i'd go so far as to kick but uh... 200k is a pretty easily reachable benchmark. People argue with you in lfr when they're pulling 80k dps.... as a dps class.... now that shouldn't happen.
    I had a 910 fury warrior in a LFR a couple weeks ago doing 90k dps.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    It's always hilarious when people go into LFR with the intent to act superior.
    If you link meters after every fight going "Lol I'm not even trying", you won't be remembered as "that awesome hero that pulled 700k+ dps"... you'll be remembered as the loudmouth idiot that derives his sense of accomplishment from beating people in LFR.

If I ever have to go into LFR with, I'll gladly carry people that might not be able to perform all that well. If bosses don't go down, it's usually because many are failing key mechanics that could be overcome just fine if they just paid attention. So bitch and whine and see them kicked? No... Tell them without raging in chat, link to the abilities from the dungeon journal and go at it again. Why be an ass just because they're people you might never see again? Never understood that mentality.
    Mighty heroic of you. Some of us don't want to spend 30 minutes on Gul'dan because 2 healers and 5 dpsers are AFK/not even trying to contribute. I don't know these randoms, i don't go into LFR to help casuals kill bosses, i do it purely for selfish reasons. Also, dunno if you've played this game for long? But trying to talk to someone who aint interested and trying to "teach them" the bosses doesn't end well, ever. But keep on fighting the good fight, helping the ungrateful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Monkey View Post
    Yep it's not like it's a dick move to expect to be carried while semi-afking.

"I'm bad and trying to justify why it's okay that I'm bad in a raid filled with players far greater than me. I want to justify them carrying me to victory without me doing work." - op

Just reading through some of the comments in this thread reminds me why I stopped playing WoW.