Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Predictable, nonsensical, response is predictable.
    It is really sad but that person is clearly not interested in discourse or anything, just that random trolling/borderline Con-Theo stuff and threatening people on a power high.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    We will see who is weak. Like I said half of us are going into detention camps. I will gladly go into a detention camp for supporting trump if they topple us.
    Uh-huh.

Putin never harmed me, Obama did.
    Uh-huh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    It is really sad but that person is clearly not interested in discourse or anything, just that random trolling/borderline Con-Theo stuff and threatening people on a power high.
    Hooked is a performance artist just baiting another ban. That's his gimmick.

His only use is as a platform to stand on.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    I think that is oversimplifying things, human beings almost always have a reason for doing things ... it is worthwhile treating them as a human until you work out that reason.

Trump supporters are either intending to gain financially from his acts, or are ignorant of who he truly is - and sadly in the US ignorance is a government supported activity via the way education works. That isn't the fault of the individual in most cases.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

For you, maybe. Me, he ignores when I ask him questions, which is kind of how I operate, so I don't see a use at all

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    For you, maybe. Me, he ignores when I ask him questions, which is kind of how I operate, so I don't see a use at all
    Ask away and I will give you an honest answer.

So, 'flipped' means he's, basically, he's going to reveal all potentially illegal talks Trumps campaign did prior to the election?

7+ Year Old Account
    All existing evidence to the contrary.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    So, 'flipped' means he's, basically, he's going to reveal all potentially illegal talks Trumps campaign did prior to the election?
    Any deal where he gets immunity in exchange for testimony will tarnish any attempt to down Trump and co.

So I hope he isn't guilty of any serious offences that need immunity.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

All existing evidence to the contrary.
    I said ask away, not try to virtue signal.

7+ Year Old Account
    I said ask away, not try to virtue signal.
    Cute response, doesn't change what I said.

What exactly did Obama do to you that harmed you directly and personally ? (exclude any laws made during his tenure etc that harmed you indirectly, also ignore anything that occured outside the range of 2008 to 2016).

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Any deal where he gets immunity in exchange for testimony will tarnish any attempt to down Trump and co.

So I hope he isn't guilty of any serious offences that need immunity.
    I want President Trump to rehire that democrat Flynn. That's the only democrat I actually respect.

I think that is oversimplifying things, human beings almost always have a reason for doing things ... it is worthwhile treating them as a human until you work out that reason.

Trump supporters are either intending to gain financially from his acts, or are ignorant of who he truly is - and sadly in the US ignorance is a government supported activity via the way education works. That isn't the fault of the individual in most cases.
    Hooked rotates between whatever the "trigger" topic is. He's been at it for years. Honestly surprised everyone doesn't just have him on ignore / flat-out ignore until he gets bored enough to leave, tbh.

What exactly did Obama do to you that harmed you directly and personally ? (exclude any policy decisions that harmed you indirectly).
    Obama wanted to move all of the welfare recipients into our middle class white neighborhoods. He was trying to pass that law which I'm sure Hillary would have. He wanted to incubate his criminal scum in the big city ghettos, then export them into our safe communities in the suburbs. He also wanted to take away our 2nd amendment and our ability to pass down to our children an inheritance. I seriously hate Obama with every fiber in my being.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2017-03-26 at 09:55 AM.

Just check your notifications, I did ask you about swamp draining procedures of the Trump administration.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Hooked rotates between whatever the "trigger" topic is. He's been at it for years. Honestly surprised everyone doesn't just have him on ignore / flat-out ignore until he gets bored enough to leave, tbh.
    I can't believe I'm the only person that comes here for the entertainment value of troll posts. Outside of a handful or two of posters in Gen-OT the vast majority of the content is disingenuous, nonsensical, BS. Ignoring the worst of the worst would greatly reduce the entertainment value derived from the forum.

I can't believe I'm the only person that comes here for the entertainment value of troll posts. Outside of a handful or two of posters in Gen-OT the vast majority of the content is disingenuous, nonsensical, BS. Ignoring the worst of the worst would greatly reduce the entertainment value derived from the forum.
    Trolling is only entertaining when it's more subtle than a bag of bricks slamming into your face in a pepe sack.

Trolling is only entertaining when it's more subtle than a bag of bricks slamming into your face in a pepe sack.
    Pepe sacrificed everything though. What have you given?

7+ Year Old Account
    Nonsense
    {10char}

10+ Year Old Account

That's how I have come to see him and others like him as well. For a time I thought they were only a trolls to be ignored, but I was incorrect. He's clearly wrong on pretty much everything, but he's a good stepladder to a decent discussion.