7.2 and wow progress m+ scores

Anyone have any clue as to how they will do these?

If they don't make a new 7.2 tab then the current ones won't be broken for a while and they won't be reflective of current abilities.

If they do make a 7.2 tab then it will be even more bloated (than it is now) and confusing.

New tab most likely. I hope they'll also start looking at time rather than highest ever completed. Like 3 chests +15 is considered worse than one chest +16 in 3 hours by them right now, which makes their rating rather useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by roi View Post
    New tab most likely. I hope they'll also start looking at time rather than highest ever completed. Like 3 chests +15 is considered worse than one chest +16 in 3 hours by them right now, which makes their rating rather useless.
    At the start it was time > all, which meant that if you could do a +2 in 5 minutes, and a +7 in 6 minutes, the +2 was rated higher

M+ score is a shitty metric of a good player, if you want to find good DPS for your group just go on warcraftlogs and check out that persons logs instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    M+ score is a shitty metric of a good player, if you want to find good DPS for your group just go on warcraftlogs and check out that persons logs instead.
    Lol, logs are irrelevant to mythic+ pushing.

Mythic+ score indicates experience doing high keys , using your logic someoone with multiples +20 in time via wowprog and mythic+ score is a bad metric vs someone with 1 x 15 in time and orange logs ?

typical mythic raider who thinkgs logs make a good player.

Quote Originally Posted by vengeta View Post
    Lol, logs are irrelevant to mythic+ pushing.

Mythic+ score indicates experience doing high keys , using your logic someoone with multiples +20 in time via wowprog and mythic+ score is a bad metric vs someone with 1 x 15 in time and orange logs ?

typical mythic raider who thinkgs logs make a good player.
    You can log M+ you know. Here's a link to the page that shows the best M+ runs that are logged:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/9

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    You can log M+ you know. Here's a link to the page that shows the best M+ runs that are logged:
    Yes you can whoopdy doo ? The same people with top logs also have 1800+ mythic plus score, all you did was reinforce the fact that mythic+ score is a valid metronome.

The only people who think score is not are people who dont push keys, think they are good and get salty when you decline them.

Sure i can go to warcratf logs and sift through keystone scores or i can type the person into wowprog and in 10 secs know all their best times and + done.

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    M+ score is actually good indicator.

High M+ Score = probably more skilled, more experience, player than someone lower.

I check yours and its 1400 which i consider good.

If i see someone under a 1000 i just decline their invitation

Deleted
    Warcraftlogs doesn't work for me atleast, nothing that i've done shows up there.

Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    Warcraftlogs doesn't work for me atleast, nothing that i've done shows up there.
    You don't know how to use it.

It has a shit ton of useful data. Even shows what relics people use in their weapons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vexew View Post
    For it to show up on warcraftlogs, you'd need to ... upload your logged runs to the site first (duh).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Devore View Post
    For it to show up on warcraftlogs, you'd need to ... upload your logged runs to the site first (duh).
    But people here propose that you check warcraft logs.
    But if your not using warcraftlogs, then it won't show up, is not that quite a terrible way to screen people as i presume the majority of players are not using it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilemma90 View Post
    M+ score is actually good indicator.

High M+ Score = probably more skilled, more experience, player than someone lower.

I check yours and its 1400 which i consider good.

If i see someone under a 1000 i just decline their invitation
    1400 is good? I have 1400 and I don't push keys because I consider it a waste of time.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.