New Gaming PC Build

I just want an opinion on my list if its good enough or if theres stuff that I should change.
    Budget is around 2k-2.2k CAD. Trying to do a Red/Black Theme and also some mild overclocking.
    Last edited by maezTro; 2017-03-27 at 10:09 AM.

So those are canadian dollars right ? because prices seemed a bit too high

Overall looks good to be honest but one thing I would change is the M2 SSD. I think you could squeeze in a Samsung 500 gb 850 EVO "regular" SSD in there and not feel the difference at all but you will definitely enjoy the 2x space.

Also it seems you don't have any normal HDDs, will you be using something from an older build for storage ?

An additional thing to really consider if you're only doing gaming stuff is lowering your CPU from 7700k to 7600k and try to replace the 1070 with an 1080 which will benefit you way more in terms of gaming.

Gl!

Yea I was thinking of changing the M2 SSD to a regular one, also I'll be using an old HDD from my old set up.
    I'm thinkin if I should keep the current mobo I have in there or would be worth it to buy the Gigabyte Aorus Z270X-GAMING K5?
    I think its like $30 cad more.

15+ Year Old Account
    Alternatively you can also grab an M.2 SATA SSD which costs as much as a normal 2,5" drive but prefer to keep it as clean as a system with M.2 NVMe.

Now I dunno Canadian e-tailers/retailers but you could go for a Crucial MX300 525GB M.2 SATA SSD .. SHOULD be close to the same price of the NVMe variant but double the size whilst still keeping the clean look of an M.2 form factor drive.

Before a certain person comments about it (he knows who he is) there's no reason not to take an M.2 SATA SSD as M.2 is just a form factor.
    An M.2 SATA SSD does not use any PCIe lanes and works just like a normal 2,5" SATA drive with the difference of it not requiring cables/drive cage.
    There's no downsides to using it.