Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    This is correct and the European justice systems are living proof.
    Rofl. False.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    It's ridiculous to punish people for saying something mean.
    No it's not. It's actually pretty common if it goes beyond certain levels, like... for example following women up shouting racist comments.
    There is nothing wrong with this. If you think this is wrong you're sick in the head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Ah, the good old, ''I'm not a racist, I dont hate Jews, I hate Zionists''.Or ''I love Blacks'' formulated in such a way that it exclude 99.99% of Blacks.
    No clue what you're referring to. Islam isn't a race.

Ah, the good old, ''I'm not a racist, I dont hate Jews, I hate Zionists''.Or ''I love Blacks'' formulated in such a way that it exclude 99.99% of Blacks.
    Does bashing Christians make you racist too? Muslim isn't a race, get over it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    No it's not. It's actually pretty common if it goes beyond certain levels, like... for example following women up shouting racist comments.
    There is nothing wrong with this. If you think this is wrong you're sick in the head.
    Yeah, it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzalix View Post
    Here's a quick translation:

Man harassed women with bacon
    Thread title: Swedish racist brutally assaults woman in hijab

Mods need to fucking crack down on these clickbait bullshit articles instead of us discussing hate crimes for what is hardly worth of a news article in any place of the planet except Sweden, where nothing literally happens apparently and people are so bored out of their fucking minds that they are legitimately interested in bullshit like this.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekobe140 View Post
    No clue what you're referring to. Islam isn't a race.
    Yeah. Sure. I'm sure the usual suspects begging for nuking Muslims have a plan to us a theological nuclear bomb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Yeah, it is.
    Wow. Such wizardry in replying back. I'm speechless by your well thought response. Did you also stomp your feet and cross your arms by any chance?

I pretend you're just being controversial for the sake of it, and you really don't know what you're saying. I mean who the fuck would consider following up women shouting racist remarks not enough to send a guy to court for hate crimes? Have you thought about you know... the women he was shouting at? The embarrassment? How scared they must have been?
    Last edited by mmocd8deb25f37; 2017-03-27 at 05:30 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah. Sure. I'm sure the usual suspects begging for nuking Muslims have a plan to us a theological nuclear bomb.
    Who exactly?

Deleted
    You're not a very honest person, you should stop posting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Are you just going to use red herrings? /thread

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Whether muslim is a race or not matter little. If you say "fuck off back to the desert you muslim shit" you're being an idiot. Call him racist or idiot or Tommy. He's still being what he is, an intolerant piece of shit.

Would you argue that is not the case?

Deleted
    Wow. Such wizardry in replying back. I'm speechless by your well thought response. Did you also stomp your feet and cross your arms by any chance?

I pretend you're just being controversial for the sake of it, and you really don't know what you're saying. I mean who the fuck would considering following up women shouting racist remarks not enough to send a guy to court for hate crimes? Have you thought about you know... the women he was shouting at? The embarrassment? How scared they must have been?
    We don't have hate crime as a crime in sweden. What he's going to court for is hate speech, which is a fucking ridiculous law because you risk penalties for expressing disrespect.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    The extremely thick skull of the usual suspects have been proved remarkably impervious to the concept that ''race'' itself is dubious, especially since the promoters of the ''white race'' spent most of their time ''proving'' that their neighbours were in fact not white.

A fan favorite of antisemite is to say that are not antisémites since they are Arabs and thus ''Semites'' (duh). Or let's not forget the good old ''I'm not homophobe, I'm not afraid of gays''.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Thread title: Swedish racist brutally assaults woman in hijab

Mods need to fucking crack down on these clickbait bullshit articles instead of us discussing hate crimes for what is hardly worth of a news article in any place of the planet except Sweden, where nothing literally happens apparently and people are so bored out of their fucking minds that they are legitimately interested in bullshit like this.
    To be fair, the articles on Sweden are not quite as boring as the typical ones on Canada.

"Man farts in lift, Ottawa outraged!"

"Toronto man dies of natural causes!"

Whether muslim is a race or not matter little. If you say "fuck off back to the desert you muslim shit" you're being an idiot. Call him racist or idiot or Tommy. He's still being what he is, an intolerant piece of shit.

Would you argue that is not the case?
    When he says fuck off back to the desert is an xenophobic statement because it's attacking where they are from.

10+ Year Old Account
    The extremely thick skull of the usual suspects have been proved remarkably impervious to the concept that ''race'' itself is dubious, especially since the promoters of the ''white race'' spent most of their time ''proving'' that their neighbours were in fact not white.

A fan favorite of antisemite is to say that are not antisémites since they are Arabs and thus ''Semites'' (duh). Or let's not forget the good old ''I'm not homophobe, I'm not afraid of gays''.
    Who are these "usual suspects"? Why won't you tell us?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    To be fair, the articles on Sweden are not quite as boring as the typical ones on Canada.

"Man farts in lift, Ottawa outraged!"

"Toronto man dies of natural causes!"
    Hehe, I don't believe this. :P
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    It definitely is one of the bigger problems in Western society nowadays.
    I agree. We need to do something about the muslims, inform them that it's unsafe to live here as a muslim. Can't let them move into the trap that is western society where muslims can't live safe.

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    http://www.svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/sto...nnor-med-bacon

I hope she's okay.

But for real, wtf Sweden
    Yeah good try, but now as it says he didnt just hold up bacon, probably more likely the verbal harassment that sent him to court, not the bacon part.