An “Open All” button has been added to the mailbox.

lol, how long has the feature been requested? Just about 15 years I am guessing? Good on Blizzard for making it happen.

Has anyone else ever been temp banned for trolling someones mailbox with thousands of mails containing vendor trash? Has anyone ever been the one being trolled?

Share your funniest related mailbox full story that could have been solved with this simple Open all button

Deleted
    mmm but there is an Addon for that if i remember correctly?

Pretty sure I was using addons for that functionality since...Wrath at least, maybe even as far back as TBC.

Never heard of mailbox trolling, at least not beyond mounts etc being used to block them.
    And there have been addons doing that for a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Yeah, Postal.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Me and my friend compiled about 600 or so "Left Shark"'s and sent them all to a guy one at a time. You have to accept them individually so it was perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Beazzles View Post
    lol, how long has the feature been requested? Just about 15 years I am guessing? Good on Blizzard for making it happen.

Has anyone else ever been temp banned for trolling someones mailbox with thousands of mails containing vendor trash? Has anyone ever been the one being trolled?

Share your funniest related mailbox full story that could have been solved with this simple Open all button
    Some asshat was flooding the AH with single unit auctions and drowning everything.

So a few friends and I sent him thousands of in game mails with 1c in each one of them.

He got the clue

Deleted
    Cant belive this took them so long to made it. Now I wait for new AH in 9.1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    Me and my friend compiled about 600 or so "Left Shark"'s and sent them all to a guy one at a time. You have to accept them individually so it was perfect
    XD An officer did the same with my old guild for April first. He filled the WHOLE guild bank with Left Sharks, taking all the pots flask etc.

They almost killed him for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    I came back into Legion after an extended 6 year break, I am sure there were admins around for it even on the tail end before my break. Just seeing this in the patch notes triggered olds memories for sure lol

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    They still got some Auction house revamp planned.

7.1 added sorting by unit price.
    7.2 mailbox button
    7.3? Bigger AH changes?

Quote Originally Posted by Suar View Post
    Cant belive this took them so long to made it. Now I wait for new AH in 9.1
    Might have been something to do with base coding, like the bagpack, mind you if we have a add on that did that feature, might not have been but that would be my best guess

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    There's been an addon for it, but I don't use it since my mailbox is another form of storage for me...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Dragonheart View Post
    There's been an addon for it, but I don't use it since my mailbox is another form of storage for me...
    I have started using my mailbox like this a bit, more so I keep some extra raid consumables in there since I consistently run out all the time

Wow, only took them over a decade!

Also, funniest personal mailbox story, I sent a friend I was playing with at the time a bunch of blacksmithing hammers wrapped in ribboned paper. I think it was around 50 in total.
    Last edited by Theoris; 2017-03-28 at 04:59 PM.

The time I got banned, we had a really uptight guy in our guild who was a big player on the AH. He kept complaining how the gold seller mail adds were taking up room and screwing up his mailbox for his AH activities. Myself and a few others thought it would be funny to spend a couple hours screwing around on Ventrilo while all sending him hundreds of individual vendor trash fish.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Question since I won't be re-upping until tomorrow, does Open All also take all items attached to said letters? Because if so, thank the Light/Elune/Sargeras/That Kind Mailman in the Nether That Keeps Mailing Me Grey Loot I Didn't Take.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    It took them 10+ years to implement something so basic and so needed? Why Blizzard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Now I'd just like an ingame-function (without needing an addon) for the auction house to filter the stacks. It's annoying to browse through, for example, single herbs page after page until you finally reach the 20-stack one, or even more.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.