Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Deleted
    A bit of scaling, I wouldnt mind.

In 7.1.5 I could run around every zone and only put my corruption up on mobs and they would die in few seconds. Dot dot, run dot run dot run.
    It was slightly getting boring.

But this feels like huge bandaid fix to whole ilvl issue this game has. People are soloing first raids bosses, M+4's, mythic dungeons with healer is doable and that stuff used to require like next expansions lvl cap at least.

But now same people who've done what I mentioned above, are getting 3 shotted by sharks and cant pull more than 5 mobs in open world before eating food due high ilvl?
    Blizz pls, put this stuff to PTR before randomly applying stuff like this when it can clearly bug out.

Im glad its bugged, but how bugged are we talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    And yet everyone wants vanilla back, where you can only pull 1 mob at a time. Funny that.

But yes it does add difficulty, you can pull just as much as you did before, you just have to git gud.
    "Git gud"? What are you, like five?
    Skill is not the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Well yeah duh lol... rings (minus legendaries) don't add that much to your overall power so now you take off a big chunk of health and things become "easier". You'd tack on an extra what.. 2 seconds with the ring?
    Yeah sure it's not a lot of time, but it's enough to make stuff die faster and make quest shorter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceleaf View Post
    A bit of scaling, I wouldnt mind.

In 7.1.5 I could run around every zone and only put my corruption up on mobs and they would die in few seconds. Dot dot, run dot run dot run.
    It was slightly getting boring.

But this feels like huge bandaid fix to whole ilvl issue this game has. People are soloing first raids bosses, M+4's, mythic dungeons with healer is doable and that stuff used to require like next expansions lvl cap at least.

But now same people who've done what I mentioned above, are getting 3 shotted by sharks and cant pull more than 5 mobs in open world before eating food due high ilvl?
    Blizz pls, put this stuff to PTR before randomly applying stuff like this when it can clearly bug out.

Im glad its bugged, but how bugged are we talking about?
    It's not necessary. If ppl want mobs to be more *challenging* they should do abilities/spells that make you think instead of "DO HIGH DAMAGE AND BURN YOUR SOUL TO OBLIVION"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Eh, I have no problem with this, killing mobs is still stupidly quick and easy even in large groups so at least this adds SOME difficulty and slightly more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    Yeah sure it's not a lot of time, but it's enough to make stuff die faster and make quest shorter.
    I'm still almost 99.99% certain you would be killing those mobs faster relative to a fresh 110 or even lower ilvl person because you're that much stronger. Whether the mobs have more health or not. Unless your thing is you want to be able to stomp any 110 mob with ease after a certain ilvl

Someone needs to actually sit and time it out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Im glad that unsubbed from this garbage expansion. Ion is a liar. Activision wants to kill this game asap. Funniest thing is that it isnt a bug,its intended.
    Last edited by HordeFanboy; 2017-03-29 at 02:58 PM.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Quote Originally Posted by Mush View Post
    I disagree, I've literally done it myself I kill stuff faster taking a piece of gear off.

- - - Updated - - -

You have to add some personal slight to every comment? The point stands it's bad game design to make characters weaker in an RPG. Also when did they do this before? When was ilvl scaling in the game before?
    Or..OR..ORRRR

They do this to make quests not seem as if they're 2 fucking minutes long...

Can't say I even noticed, I only heard it was a thing about 10mins ago and i've been on all day. why is there so much rage over doing 4 attacks instead of 3? Also, who is measuring their power progression by a world quest? surly you do something more interesting than that in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    I'm still almost 99.99% certain you would be killing those mobs faster relative to a fresh 110 or even lower ilvl person because you're that much stronger. Whether the mobs have more health or not. Unless your thing is you want to be able to stomp any 110 mob with ease after a certain ilvl

Someone needs to actually sit and time it out.
    I think people with 880+ ilvl have earned the right to stomp mobs, that's part of the character growth, it's nice being able to pull entire WQ zones when you use to have to single target mobs in them.

Like I said it's not a huge difference, but it's an annoying nonsensical change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    At least a few times an expansion Blizzard has a what the fuck where they thinking change. This is just the newest installment in that trend.
    But this has a very special element to it. Something they said they didn't think would be a good idea? Check. Stealthed in at a time when the devs have accepted that they have not been communicating very well with us? Check. Devs complaining that we could destroy things that used to be hard for us, the whole point of gear progression? Check. Coming at a time when people were complaining about the effects of titanforged gear? Check.

Alright, my checklist probably sucks, but I feel this one is the most special mistake since they made the flying changes. (Because regardless of which side you are in concerning the flying debate, it was so stupidly divisive an issue that they would have been better of never touching the subject.)

I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Out of interest - what ilv change does the ring make?
    I go from 906 to 850. It basically takes 1-3 less spells to kill stuff which is around 2-5 seconds per mob give or take.

10+ Year Old Account
    Exxageration and sensationalism isn't going to make our feedback any better guys.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Seeing more time spent complaining about the added 2 seconds for a quest, than that time could have been spent across the whole of legion making up that 2 seconds now and then.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deithy View Post
    People really didn't read the post, didn't they?
    The moment i read the topic my initial reaction was totally the same as 99,9% of the people "Aww man Blizzard really want to fuck us/Gear is now not relevant/etc./etc"

Then I read the full post and I am actually agree with the direction.
    I really relate to the comment that for the time I cast my first spell on some mob someone else can come and oneshoot it and continue to one shooting everything else around me until i manage to cast a single spell. And this forces me to run like idiot, trying ot catch the pace of that warrior/dh/dk/etc and spam my instants in hope I can get a tag on quest mob. And vice versa - when I play my DH toon I can outrun almost everybody and annihilate the mob before the other person even touch it.

And also people really need to read this line "Perhaps instead of getting 400% stronger over the course of the expansion relative to the outdoor world, you only get 250% stronger."

If people can look at this side of the coin, where most of the changes this expansion where about class "fantasy" that, class "fantasy" this, this is like "world fantasy".
    What I mean is that Legion is our biggest threat. Demons should feel powerful. You shouldn't roflstomp demons like Varian. You should be the one roflstomped like Vol'Jin if you get aggro on two or more demons.

P.S. Well for Broken isles maybe this shouldn't be the case, but for Broken shore im up for that with 2 hands

Then why not do what they do with rares, just scale health with how many people are attacking them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandruid View Post
    Seeing more time spent complaining about the added 2 seconds for a quest, than that time could have been spent across the whole of legion making up that 2 seconds now and then.
    If only there was actual content to participate in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    Utterly demoralizing. What is the purpose of gearing if not to feel stronger out in the world and compared to when you just dinged?
    Exactly this, if this is the future WoW is heading, to, then call me out next expansion.
    Loyal customer gone after 8 years of never ending subscription.
    Last edited by Gimlix; 2017-03-29 at 03:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    Then why not do what they do with rares, just scale health with how many people are attacking them.
    If the person doesn't have a chance to attack it first then that doesn't really work out.