Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    It absolutely is not "very noticeable" but you cry about literally everything to do with WoW so why should this be any different?
    When mobs get a few million extra in hp, I would say it's very noticeable.
    What would you call it?

And no, I don not "cry about literally everything". I'm glad you follow my posts however.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Ehh....not necessarily. Keep in mind that Raiding is a VERY formulaic process. You're repeating EXACTLY the same process every time, often with VERY specific roles involving tunnel vision. While the open world is often much more chaotic and unpredictable by comparison. It's entirely possible that someone could be VERY good at memorizing the somewhat static process of a raid encounter, but also be very bad at handling more dynamic and uncontrolled situations.

Mind you, I don't think it's likely. But it's possible.
    Either that or they're a trash level player that's struggles to clear 3/10M...
    I didn't even notice it until reading a forum post nor does it ever even cross my mind when doing WQs as a resto druid, I know I can't delete mobs quickly ilike a DPS so I mass pull with instant casts and dot them down.

My main has about 25 ilvls higher than my primary alt. I don't really notice the scaling just from playing.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I think people are getting confused here mobs in the original zones while getting a bit of an hp boost still fall over, even the elite part of suramar city is trivial now with anything geared by normal NH. The mobs on the new zone do have more hp but its a new zone they did not want to make these mobs trivial so yes they do have more base hp do a bit more damage but still fall over really fast. Its been this way for awhile now. Patch comes out with a new zone that zone has mobs in it that are harder than the previous zones. Even on my fresh 110s with the nethershard gear I dont have to worry about any mob except the rares with 60million hp. This is such a non issue that the snowflakes are making into an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    What would you call it?

And no, I don not "cry about literally everything". I'm glad you follow my posts however.
    I see you in almost every WoW thread bitching about flying or mob scaling or whatever the fuck.

I would say it's not noticeable when I'm still globaling most mobs and easily soloing most rares. My 893 mage has a significantly easier time killing things than my 840ish lock. I mean, I really have to wonder about people who are pinpointing mob scaling as the reason for their difficulties. I wonder what kind of overlap this population has with the population that wants leveling to be harder.
    Beta Club Brosquad

It absolutely is not "very noticeable" but you cry about literally everything to do with WoW so why should this be any different?

- - - Updated - - -

Mythic raider struggling with world mobs, this is either a troll post or you have sunk ungodly amounts of gold into carries.
    please read the post I made after the one you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    please read the post I made after the one you quoted.
    I've been reading posts like that since 2006 when Onyxia was deep breathing more after every single patch.

Just because you read about a change and somehow decided "this is now taking me too long" doesn't mean it's actually a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

What would you call it?

I was curious how much the actual difference was, because I was pretty fucking sure it wasn't "a few million".

So I went to the Broken Shore on my 893 mage, and the first mob I found was the Fel Soulwarden, who had 4M HP. Then I logged onto my fresh 110 warlock, who is actually only 809 ilvl, and the same mob had 3.2M HP. Over 90 ilvls between these two characters and it only makes a difference of about 800k health on an average mob. Cry more.
    Beta Club Brosquad

I see you in almost every WoW thread bitching about flying or mob scaling or whatever the fuck.

I would say it's not noticeable when I'm still globaling most mobs and easily soloing most rares. My 893 mage has a significantly easier time killing things than my 840ish lock. I mean, I really have to wonder about people who are pinpointing mob scaling as the reason for their difficulties. I wonder what kind of overlap this population has with the population that wants leveling to be harder.
    Never said the game was hard but removing the impact gear has on your characters power removes any point in trying to get better gear and that is what the game is about.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been reading posts like that since 2006 when Onyxia was deep breathing more after every single patch.

Just because you read about a change and somehow decided "this is now taking me too long" doesn't mean it's actually a problem.

- - - Updated - - -

I was curious how much the actual difference was, because I was pretty fucking sure it wasn't "a few million".

So I went to the Broken Shore on my 893 mage, and the first mob I found was the Fel Soulwarden, who had 4M HP. Then I logged onto my fresh 110 warlock, who is actually only 809 ilvl, and the same mob had 3.2M HP. Over 90 ilvls between these two characters and it only makes a difference of about 800k health on an average mob. Cry more.
    Rares and elits gets 10 times that however. Nice try though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think this is a way to hide a lack of content, because there is no lack. But I do think it's dumb. I would prefer simply harder enemies like the Isle of Giants. Make BI and some WQs have elite mobs that we have to solo. Compromise!

49 pages of wah blizz omg I can't believe you made it so I can't 1 shot mobs so other players not as geared as me can't tag them for quest credit.

Get over it. This isn't the end of the world and frankly if it bothers you that much you are everything wrong with this game.

Never said the game was hard but removing the impact gear has on your characters power removes any point in trying to get better gear and that is what the game is about.

- - - Updated - - -

Rares and elits gets 10 times that however. Nice try though.
    so what if rares and elites get more? With any kind of decent gear you can easily solo most of them. Don't mock me like I'm the one crying about not being able to kill things easily. Saying "boohoo, blizz is unfair because I think i should be able to smoke rare elites with no effort" is dumb, man.
    Beta Club Brosquad

Sooo....simple question for you guys:

Would monster scaling with iLVL be a problem for people if it was a simple toggle or option you could set the same way you choose dungeon or raid difficulty?

Quote Originally Posted by Shakou View Post
    49 pages of wah blizz omg I can't believe you made it so I can't 1 shot mobs so other players not as geared as me can't tag them for quest credit.

Get over it. This isn't the end of the world and frankly if it bothers you that much you are everything wrong with this game.
    This Truth ^
    literally 49 pages of bitches.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Sooo....simple question for you guys:

Would monster scaling with iLVL be a problem for people if it was a simple toggle or option you could set the same way you choose dungeon or raid difficulty?
    thats prolly one of the most retarded ideas, no one would use it
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

so what if rares and elites get more? With any kind of decent gear you can easily solo most of them. Don't mock me like I'm the one crying about not being able to kill things easily. Saying "boohoo, blizz is unfair because I think i should be able to smoke rare elites with no effort" is dumb, man.
    If you get enough gear you should be, yes.
    There should never be situations where less gear means faster time to kill. Thats sadly the case now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    If no one would use it then the system is clearly not fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Nnyco View Post
    Even if, just like M+, by turning up the difficulty you got more loot? Pretty sure M+ is one of the most popular features of the entire expansion.

Considering with the current scaling that a higher geared player is more powerful than a lesser geared one then sure why not turn on the non-linear scaling for a bonus. I would think reputation and AP would be good ones.