Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    maybe its all that new gear

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Dude, he is correct. Either you don't understand what he is saying, or you don't understand what Blizzard is saying, but it's pretty clear to me that his claims are not in any way denied by what the blues said.

In 7.1.5 your base stats were set to ilevel 850. Your bonus stats are based on (your ilevel - 800) * 0.1%
    In 7.1.5 your base stats were set to ilevel 900. Your bonus stats are still based on (your ilevel - 800) * 0.1%
    Yerp.

Though i think in the second sentence you meant to say 7.2

A few photos, though:

All my gear on:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...kI1OW8wQVhKQjg

Some gear removed:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1...E9iMWd6MUJJM1k

Notice the difference in stats.

The way the templates work is that they function off of a base iLevel.

in 7.0 & 7.1 it was 800
    In 7.1.5 it was increased to 850
    In 7.2 it was increased to 900.

The game treats it as if you have that iLevel in every slot for determining your stats, THEN applies the template (and its corresponding modifiers to your stats)... THEN applies the 1%/10 iLevels bonus (over 800).

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagthul View Post
    Though i think in the second sentence you meant to say 7.2
    Indeed. Thanks for that, fixed it now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mmowin View Post
    According to Holinka / Blizzard , as of yesterday, Arena is the most active it's ever been. So yeah stop saying that people don't play rated anymore.
    Holinka says a lot of stupid shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post
    Dude, he is correct. Either you don't understand what he is saying, or you don't understand what Blizzard is saying, but it's pretty clear to me that his claims are not in any way denied by what the blues said.

In 7.1.5 your base stats were set to ilevel 850. Your bonus stats are based on (your ilevel - 800) * 0.1%
    In 7.2 your base stats were set to ilevel 900. Your bonus stats are still based on (your ilevel - 800) * 0.1%
    Hmm , I see. I thought we were talking about base stats.

Anyways OT, everything seems so inflated now, damage is ridiculous.
    Last edited by wholol; 2017-03-31 at 06:36 PM.

I finally got chance to do rated on few of my toon including DH alt, and dmg is broken all across the board, not only Havoc. They need need every1 dmg by 10% I think, dh as a spec is not an issue, my rets DS clv in 3s is crazy, frost Dks doing sick burst, shadow have amazing dmg too
    Last edited by Snegovik; 2017-04-01 at 02:27 AM.