- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nspeil
    Attempt to start a kick on the following dps players automatically:
    DPS < 200,000
    Item Level < 860
    Health < 2,500,000
    Maybe people need it for LFD too?

10+ Year Old Account
    Auto kick addon? You mean, auto-initiate addon? A douche addon?
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I'm sure Blizzard will break this at some point.

Watch this get hot-fixed asap. One thing is to manually do it, but an addon on the other hand ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aux View Post
    I'm sure Blizzard will break this at some point.
    If it works, then hopefully yes? It is a toxic idea of having such tool, really.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by alahard View Post
    Watch this get hot-fixed asap. One thing is to manually do it, but an addon on the other hand ....
    cant wait blizzard removes LFR entirely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alahard View Post
    Most likely to be hotfixed, I mean, auto-initiate shouldn't be a thing.. Then again, couldn't that be considered break of ToS?

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    Most likely to be hotfixed, I mean, auto-initiate shouldn't be a thing.. Then again, couldn't that be considered break of ToS?
    You have your freedom to refuse kicking other people. That is democracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nspeil View Post
    They most likely won't, so... Besiddes, what recently has made LFR so horrible, isn't LFR or the ones whom actually use it. It is the ones whom believe they have to use it, or think they lose things by it being there.

Deleted
    Not going to happen. Far more people doing LFR than Mythic...

10+ Year Old Account
    You have your freedom to refuse kicking other people. That is democracy.
    Yes, except within a democracy, one member isn't a robot spouting mechanical questions for people to vote yes/no on.