Poll: What is the worst major patch of WoW?

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    Deleted

The worst major patch of WoW?

For me 7.2 is the worst. I sincerely had more stuff to do in 6.1 (selfie cam patch) garrison campaigns than in 7.2. And yes, week 1 matters.

2.0 and the abomination of an expansion that followed it.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    6.1 was slightly worse (Also 2.2 voice chat, forgot about that). But yeah, 7.2 is incredibly lacklustre. Maybe once they finally release all that content they've time gated... nah, a weekly campaign quest and a new order hall grind aren't going to do much. The raid will probably be alright, seeing as it's the only thing they're capable of doing to standard these days.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2017-03-29 at 10:56 PM.

Deleted
    Have you tried Sentinax? Thats far more fun then invasions ever were. Just get 5 people so you can chain-spam portals and AoE everything down.

7.2 will be the best ever. Just wait one month before everything is unlocked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Polygnome View Post
    Have you tried Sentinax? Thats far more fun then invasions ever were. Just get 5 people so you can chain-spam portals and AoE everything down.
    Couldn't figure that shit out. Spent an hour opening portals and killing mobs and ended up with 8 nethershards.

the selfie patch was better, how more pathetic can you get ?
    Be feared, or be fuel

I never knew a patch that has been out for 1 day could rival 6.1......
    Intel 7700K l Asrock Z270 Taichi l Corsair H115i Pro l G.SKill Trident Z 3200Mhz l EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 l NZXT S340 Elite l EVGA G2 650W PSU

How is this possibly fun? Mindlessly AoEing for nethershards is fun to you?

Signature Created by Jassinta

im torn between the selfie cam and ToC.

Deleted
    Ah yes, Sentinax.

1) Go to farm mobs.
    2) Get "crystal" - spawn portal.
    3) Suddenly, out of nowhere, alliance DK comes using death and decay tagging all the mobs to themselves before you have any chance to tag them, giving you nothing from "your portal".
    4) Repeat

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Couldn't figure that shit out. Spent an hour opening portals and killing mobs and ended up with 8 nethershards.
    Me neither...opened the first portal, killed the mobs, got around 6 shards..after it killed the 1. random mob..got 5 shards from it....These portal stuff does not make too much sense imho..

why the hell is ToC even on this list?
    it was a good patch with a zone/raid/dungeon

10+ Year Old Account
    6.1 and 2.2 were objectively the worst content patches with the least actual content put into the game and the least balancing adjustments for their respective patches. 6.1 was so bad that the devs even later admitted it shouldn't have been assigned an X.X patch number, but have been a 6.0 subpatch (6.0X). Any answers except those are rooted in opinion and what you want out of the game.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

It's far too early to tell, most of 7.2's features won't be implemented for another month or two..

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lockybalboa View Post
    7.2 will be the best ever. Just wait one month before everything is unlocked.
    I see what you did there.

You can't even get excited for a patch anymore. You'll have to get hyped for some day a month after the fucking thing drops.
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

6.1 and 2.2. There's literally no argument at all. It's quite clear those are the worst since they added no real content, only shitty features that didn't add much of anything to gameplay.

I have a decent amount of shit to do in 7.2. Farming nethershards, WQs, lower Kara M+, cathedral, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    For me 7.2 is the worst. I sincerely had more stuff to do in 6.1 (selfie cam patch) garrison campaigns than in 7.2. And yes, week 1 matters.
    Don't you have enough QQ threads going already?

Quote Originally Posted by A Dark Knight View Post
    the selfie patch was better, how more pathetic can you get ?
    That's the dumbest fucking thing I've heard today.

10+ Year Old Account
    6.1 was the worst major patch in any MMO ever.
    Of lips of splendor and tongues of deceit