Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    where could you?
    Vendor with the balloons at the NE corner of the Pit.

There is also a very useful trick you can do with the gliders. If you went sufficiently far off shore that you were in the fatigue zone, you could then mount up, fly up and move into the flying exclusion zone, you'd be dismounted and could then pop the TI only gliders and cruse over most of the isle

Quote Originally Posted by Akainakali View Post

There is also a very useful trick you could do with the gliders. If you went sufficiently far off shore that you were in the fatigue zone, you could then mount up, fly up and move into the flying exclusion zone, you'd be dismounted and could then pop the TI only gliders and cruse over most of the isle
    Yeah I did this every time I flew in. Great way to go straight to Ordos!

Im pretty sure argus in 7.3 will have a timeless isle feel to it, they always add these big zones with a shit ton of fun repetitive stuff to do with the last patch of an expac.

I don't think people generally "hung out" on Quel Danas.... Maybe on Timeless Isle, but that had a world boss.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Akainakali View Post

There is also a very useful trick you can do with the gliders. If you went sufficiently far off shore that you were in the fatigue zone, you could then mount up, fly up and move into the flying exclusion zone, you'd be dismounted and could then pop the TI only gliders and cruse over most of the isle
    yeah but you couldent really do this to get to a rare

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    A panda on the pathway around the world boss arena sold them. They cost timeless coins.
    ahh ok cool, well you would still need the extreamly rare living meteor
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    yeah but you couldent really do this to get to a rare

- - - Updated - - -

ahh ok cool, well you would still need the extreamly rare living meteor
    To this day i've gotten 1 of those. 1!

If you didn't use gliders on Timeless Isle you were doing it wrong. The gliders had no cool down during MoP. The 2 minute cool down was added when WoD came out for some unknown reason.

All you had to do was run out in the water. Fly up and glide where ever you needed to go. At frogs and huolon spawned? Run out into the water fly and glide over and tag him as you went by.

There were all kinds of things you could do at Timeless Isle that few people knew about. My group of friends and I were the reason they took the Huolon spawn off the tower and put it on the ground. We'd kite that thing in the water so no one could kill it. We even dragged it to the shrine and killed dozens of players with it's AOE https://www.engadget.com/2013/10/11/...n-the-balcony/

Most people didn't know how to play on the TI but if you didn't use a glider you did it wrong. I never once used the birds. It was never faster to get anywhere with them.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    To this day i've gotten 1 of those. 1!
    I still havent, i spent 2 days playing other games like xbox waiting for wod, farming that dude, then another 3 days for prep for legion well playing heros of the storm

still havent gotten a living meteor
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Deleted
    I like the broken shore because I don't feel forced to spend my whole time on it, ignoring all the previous content. It's actually pretty well made and it does not make the rest of legion useless like TI/Tannan was. TI was the worse with its feeling "Look a loot you could use on your alts if you had one!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Well you better get used to the green goo and felfire, because Argus is going to be an entire planet of it.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.