Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    You went to his place on the first date? Sounds like a class act.

Their loss indeed.

- - - Updated - - -

Who said that? I simply said I wouldn't be in a relationship with such a person.
    Nothing wrong with going to someones place.

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    why did she get nasty after she had sex with lots of dudes? what if she looks exactly the same?
    Yeah, guess this means all men look nasty after sleeping with... 10 different women? What's the cutoff number here before someone becomes "nasty"? Or maybe he means that only women become nasty after several sexual encounters...

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    But you'd gladly be part of the "half of the town" that fucked a girl before she "settled".

Quote;
    she settled with you once she started aging and realising her options are starting to dwindle that's your own call to make.

Tbf, I think there's less self-respect and more lack of confidence at play here. A man with self-respect and confidence, wouldn't necessarily assume that a woman "settled" for him despite enjoying casual sex before she met him.
    Lol yeah right.

Fucking please.

Let me tell you how it goes, women fuck around until they get at an age where they stop getting so much attention from men because there are younger, hotter women out there and they start to realise the time's ticking. They'll find some poor sod they wouldn't have looked at before and they will settle for him, with the guy having no idea that half the men in their social circle fucked their wife.

It has nothing to do with confidence.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Begrudge View Post
    because? o thats right its ur bias opinion. like everything you have stated.
    Because biology? Time passes, you get older, you don't look as good. That's not an opinion.

some have some haven't, its not new at all, more did when i was dating in my 20's than they do now dating in my 30's then again i also don't bother with dating or sex much now, just not that important to me. Most of the people I've gone on "dates" with lately have been friends from HS i've known forever (some of which are unhappily married >.> )

My general rule has always been though I don't initiate sex on the first date, and if a girl is drunk when she comes on to me i wont let it happen*
    * assuming i'm sober enough at the time to realize it and stop it.
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Nothing wrong with going to someones place.
    If you go to someone's place on the first date you know it's going to go towards sex or you're simply socially inept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol yeah right.

Fucking please.

Let me tell you how it goes, women fuck around until they get at an age where they stop getting so much attention from men because there are younger, hotter women out there and they start to realise the time's ticking. They'll find some poor sod they wouldn't have looked at before and they will settle for him, with the guy having no idea that half the men in their social circle fucked their wife.

- - - Updated - - -

Because biology? Time passes, you get older, you don't look as good. That's not an opinion.
    you make a lot of assumptions then push it as fact
    Processor:Intel I5 8600 @ 3.5Ghz
    Ram:G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) ddr4
    GPU: EVGA SC 1070
    some other stuff i can't remember eh

Deleted
    I hear that promiscuity among women is on a steep rise so maybe that's why?

Lol yeah right.

Fucking please.

That's how it goes in your little, close-minded world. Now, in REALITY, there's all shapes and sizes and scenarios playing out. You being afraid of someone "settling for you" makes you sexist and wary of women enjoying casual sex? That's your right. But in no shape or form would I lump you into the same basket of men I've met that had self-respect, respect for others and confidence.

Deleted
    If you go to someone's place on the first date you know it's going to go towards sex or you're simply socially inept.
    So? We didn't have sex but he told his friends we did.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    To me, if a girl wants to have sex on first date, she's a slut and automatically out. I want to know her, not the vagina.
    That's a terrible way to judge another person. Yes, let's shame someone for having an active sex drive, and being open with being sexual on a first date, because that means a damn thing. People like you are the reason we need feminism.

Pot, meet kettle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    To me, if a girl wants to have sex on first date, she's a slut and automatically out. I want to know her, not the vagina.
    That's a terrible standpoint, considering just how many men are willing to have sex on a first date... does that mean all those men are sluts? How many dates before sex spells "relationship material"?

I can't imagine it being a very fun relationship to hook up with someone that doesn't have sex drive and enjoy sex, but hey.
    Last edited by Queen of Hamsters; 2017-03-30 at 02:56 PM.

You can't believe men have standards for whom they want to be in a relationship with?

You should probably stop using Tinder and Facebook, honey. Most men that aren't thirsty want a long term relationship with a woman that has self respect and didn't get fucked by half the town.
    What you talking about is not "having standards" IMO. You're such a sexist and keeps exaggerating your examples all the time. Quite a big leap from once in a while have sex on the first date to have fucked half the town.. as you said yourself before, there is a gray zone between. Guess only you knows where you draw the line from decent wife material to slut.

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    So? We didn't have sex but he told his friends we did.
    Some guys really do invite women home assuring them there are no alterior motives, and then they gossip with their pals about having "tapped that".

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Tbf, I think there's less self-respect and more lack of confidence at play here. A man with self-respect and confidence, wouldn't necessarily assume that a woman "settled" for him despite enjoying casual sex before she met him.
    Agreed. One can just as easily make different assumptions:

ie If a woman has a long history of sampling many men, and then after having sex with me is content to stop trying with anyone else...that must mean I am pretty amazing. Any woman who has had a number of sexual partners is clearly desirable. The fact that I am the one who ends up with her means I beat the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post

ie If a woman has a long history of sampling many men, and then after having sex with me is content to stop trying with anyone else...that must mean I am pretty amazing. Any woman who has had a number of sexual partners is clearly desirable. The fact that I am the one who ends up with her means I beat the best.
    So start banging hookers, I'm sure you'll be the "best" at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by -MDH- View Post
    I love when people come here for advice on sex.
    Do you know why there are off-topic sections? Because apparently, the members of MMO-Champion are actual human beings with more to them than just games and QQ about WoW. Shocker, I know.

OT: In my case, my first date with my first and current girlfriend was in her dorm room and it lasted a week (as in, I didn't go back to my home and just stayed at her place) until her roommate came back. We "sealed the deal" on the 3rd night. Not sure what this counts for. After the first night we already considered ourselves as a regular couple and all the rules about trust, exclusivity and so on applied.
    Last edited by Shinrael; 2017-03-30 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raelbo View Post

That's what I'd be inclined to think, as a non self-loathing person. Hell, I don't much like the movie "Crazy, Stupid Love" but I did think it was pretty romantic when the male hoebag sleeping around, found love and realized he wanted that one woman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jebachina View Post
    So start banging hookers, I'm sure you'll be the "best" at some point.
    Hookers = prostitutes = money for sex. That's illegal. But hey, perhaps that's the only experience some "men" out here have with the opposite sex. Would explain their views on women.

That's how it goes in your little, close-minded world. Now, in REALITY, there's all shapes and sizes and scenarios playing out. You being afraid of someone "settling for you" makes you sexist and wary of women enjoying casual sex? That's your right. But in no shape or form would I lump you into the same basket of men I've met that had self-respect, respect for others and confidence.
    Don't try to ad hominem and stop with the attempts at insulting me. I haven't insulted you so I expect you to show a minimum of respect.

I don't care what your opinion on me is. So stop posting it, it's becoming harassment.

Luckily, all three of my relationships, where as 2 were serious (3 years first, one "thing" with a girl, now on my first year with my norwegian girl), havent involved sex on the first date. At all.

In fact, all of them have been 3-4 "dates" (well, depends on what you consider a "date") before doing anything else. Which I think is great- I really got to know all three pretty well, which just made it all even better.
    All 3 have been pretty high on the scale (though I hate rating), by all means, and I've seriously considering just thinking fuk it and go for it, but I'm not sure if it would've been the relationships that I've had, and even though 2 obviously didnt go, I'm still thankful for them.

Funny thing is, my current girlfriend, who I've moved to another country for, I met through Tinder and talked to her, but met her randomly in Copenhagen.

But considering what I've experienced besides that, and my buddies have, yes, sex on the first date seems to be widely accepted, depending on personalities and environment.

It's sure as hell easier to get laid in Copenhagen, if you're just a tiny bit good looking and not a total social disaster, as in really, really easy.
    Smaller cities, like where I come from, not so much.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Firstly, this is not universally true of all women. Secondly, this phenomenon is not unique to women, it applies to men as well. The only difference is that much of society has double standards and will judge the women who do this harshly, while giving the men a free pass.