Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    What else is there to say here;
    If you are looking for hoes, you will find hoes...

And the channels you are looking them up on indicates the former.

How about this,

Go on a date, see if you like the person? If it leads to sex, it leads to sex, if it doesn't it doesn't?

What's the big deal if it does or doesn't?

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy a hooked if you only want sex.

Dating is for relationship building.

In this day and age, every girl you date will have 5+ more orbiters she chats with.

So yeah, you seal the deal as fast as possible, so you don't waste your time. You take that sweet girl to coffee today, a walk next week and call her over in 2 weeks. All the while she's been fucking some other dude. Not worth wasting the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    If the man is willing to have sex on the first date, doesn't that make him "not long term relationship material" as well...?

Ah yes, the classic woman paradox. They want a man that can fuck them like a god but they don't want that man to have a lot of experience with other women.

Such a specimen doesn't exist.

Deleted
    Brag thread.

It depends on the chick, totally not a form of social pressure to ride the train to pound town on the first date. You're only one of several monkeys she's stringing along, so if you want to bag her but don't really care for anything serious, might as well do it as fast as possible.

She's likely chatting up some other dudes when you go to the toilet.
    Last edited by mmoc112630d291; 2017-03-30 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sessa View Post
    The hypocrisies in a lot of the posts are depressing. The equality view on sex seems to still be somewhere in the 19th century. Women that have sex on first date = no relationship material, same doesn't apply for guys I guess.

God forbid men and women are treated to different standards.

Men are expected to satisfy their women in bed ( even if that's a wrong mindset, your partner is supposed to help you orgasm not do all the work ) which means they need experience. In return men expect loyalty out of women.

A man that fucks a lot is going to have the confidence and knowhow. A woman that fucks a lot is unlikely to be loyal.

It's simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really depends, I don't want to go with some weird expectations or rules/norms.
    If you two feel like fucking at the first date, then please do proceed, if not, then don't.
    Keep it simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    A man that fucks a lot is going to have the confidence and knowhow. A woman that fucks a lot is unlikely to be loyal.
    That doesn't make any sense at all. So if a woman enjoys casual sex outside of relationships she's unlikely to be loyal when in a relationship? Haha, that's some inane bullshit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    LUL.. Coming to a world of warcraft forum asking for advice on sex. GG
    Says the dude with a dressed up orc as his avatar. Good on you, stud muffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Says the dude with a dressed up orc as his avatar. Good on you, stud muffin.
    Um.. I am included in the demographic I am talking about.. so yeh... Don't ask me

Deleted
    If you plan to get into a relationship then you might as well get the sex part out of rhe way asap to see if you're even compatible with eachother.

Wouldn't say expected as much as accepted. The stigma around sex is slowly dissappearing so more people just view it as a thing that's fun to do.

Deleted
    A man who agrees to sex on the first date is not husband material

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slaskel View Post
    A man who agrees to sex on the first date is not husband material
    Are you trolling or serious?
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    That doesn't make any sense at all. So if a woman enjoys casual sex outside of relationships she's unlikely to be loyal when in a relationship? Haha, that's some inane bullshit.
    No it's not, the more partners you have the less likely to form an emotional connection. When you had 100 dicks in you it's unlikely the 101st one will be special.

Also no dude wants to go to a party and know half the dudes there fucked the mother of his children.

7+ Year Old Account
    No it's not, the more partners you have the less likely to form an emotional connection. When you had 100 dicks in you it's unlikely the 101st one will be special.
    Source for this?
    Also no dude wants to go to a party and know half the dudes there fucked the mother of his children.
    Why do you care about who has had sex with who?

10+ Year Old Account
    You think dick has something to do with emotions? You love someone for the sake of their moistness and tightness of their pussy?
    Give a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuppy View Post
    You think dick has something to do with emotions? You love someone for the sake of their moistness and tightness of their pussy?
    Give a break.
    Considering most relationships fail when the pussy is removed from the equations, yeah. It's part of the reason.

Sex is important.

I've literally never seen a slut in a good relationship. They usually ride the cock carousel till 30 when the clock starts ticking, then marry some poor schmuck and give them starfish sex. Noty.

- - - Updated - - -

Source for this?

Real life, bud.

Why do you care about who has had sex with who?
    Because I have standards and I don't want to be in a room where half the men deepthroated my wife, thanks.

7+ Year Old Account
    Real life, bud.
    Nope.

Because I have standards and I don't want to be in a room where half the men deepthroated my wife, thanks.
    Having standards doesn't mean you have a problem with your wife having been with others prior to meeting you. Her having been with others means she's human. You probably should stop dreaming of some innocent virgin who has never been touched by anyone.

Nope.

Having standards doesn't mean you have a problem with your wife having been with others prior to meeting you. Her having been with others means she's human. You probably should stop dreaming of some innocent virgin who has never been touched by anyone.
    Having standards can mean whatever you want it to mean.

You can be a human without being a parking lot for dicks.

Nope.
    Yes.