Bag of Tricks and Sinister Circulation tooltip erros or undocumented change?

My Bag of Tricks tooltip shows the proc chance as 3.1% per combo point, and my Sinister Circulation tooltip shows the CD reduction as 1.1sec. Are these just tooltip errors or are these values scaling with something? I tried changing some talents and taking off gear, and nothing seemed to change.
    Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Sinister Circulation now has a 0.5 second proc cooldown. (Hotfix 29.03.2017)

I read that as .5 seconds minimum between times it can proc, not that it procs .5 seconds each time. Has anyone tested it?

Quote Originally Posted by Drajeck View Post
    I read that as .5 seconds minimum between times it can proc, not that it procs .5 seconds each time. Has anyone tested it?
    yeah, think you're right...my bad

Quote Originally Posted by Drajeck View Post
    You are correct, this was done to prevent bonkers near infinte procs from AoEing large packs of enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    You are correct, this was done to prevent bonkers near infinte procs from AoEing large packs of enemies.
    and in typical blizzard fashion, nerfed an aspect of it that wasnt the problem :P

Deleted
    Its partly to do with how the kingsbane bonus damage buff works
    As we know it increases by 15% every poison application, that buff lasts for 20 seconds, so if we can get the cd of kingsbane below 34s we can tap into the previously buffed value of kingsbane thus making it potentially super strong as the fight progresses

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chamicon View Post
    Its partly to do with how the kingsbane bonus damage buff works
    As we know it increases by 15% every poison application, that buff lasts for 20 seconds, so if we can get the cd of kingsbane below 34s we can tap into the previously buffed value of kingsbane thus making it potentially super strong as the fight progresses
    This is the main reason. They need to change the implementation of the buff because that hotfix destroys the golden trait completely. I guess this wasn't even a class designer's idea. It was mainly "okay we got a problem; people will be able to stack KB infinitely, we need to deploy a quick fix". Let's just hope they fix the backbone and then remove the proc CD otherwise this awesome trait is gutted.

Deleted
    It is still possible to hit that tho, theoretically if every attack procs poison and it all lines up perfectly you can get kingsbane back up in 22.25s
    Realistically youre gonna have offhand swings within 0.5s of main hand swings or auto attacks near abilities etc but we only need 22 procs in 34s to get under that 34s which should be doable. I think Aethys calculated it to an average of 33.8s cd with AP which doesnt leave much room for error but makes it plausible rather than impossible. Might be enough to give Alacrity a push above AP due to the higher proc rate of DP

2.5% and 0.5s
    The 0.5s icd is to avoid huge CDR from FoK and nerf a bit the ST reduction (by ~4s).
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Did not get it, so last tick of kings bane lasting for 20 sec, so if we could manage to kingsbane again in these time, the first hit and probably first tick will be like 15%*X stronger? I did not even understand why the buff lasts for 20s... Can someone explain please?

Okay so... I'm the only one getting these tooltip bugs then?

Ankleshanker, 110 Rogue, Aerie Peak US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Durdomtut View Post
    Did not get it, so last tick of kings bane lasting for 20 sec, so if we could manage to kingsbane again in these time, the first hit and probably first tick will be like 15%*X stronger? I did not even understand why the buff lasts for 20s... Can someone explain please?
    KBs stacking mechanic works with a hidden aura that lasts for 20s. Each time you apply a poison this aura stacks higher and resets its duration so when you reduce the KB cooldown to be (at least) lower than 14s (KB uptime) + 20s (hidden aura duration) = 34s [need to calculate in latency / reaction time so it is rather around 32s as suggested] you can effectly stack this to infinite values, because the aura is not removed when KB fades. This is confirmed to be fixed as of now though.
    Last edited by mmoc9266682dcc; 2017-04-01 at 12:52 PM.

No, but it's a tooltip issue. Dunno when Blizz will changes it, I gave you the spell datas

SimC is correctly updated according to all this, I've been quite active the last days with Assassination, check commits history for better insight. (Most importants things are on Rogue Discord)
    Rogue SimC Maintainer since 6.2.
    As a Rogue, the best thread on MMO-C to talk about Legion SimC is this one, it will be a pleasure for me to discuss with you there.
    I'm also the maker of AethysRotation, an addon to help you doing an optimized rotation (especially for Rogues).
    Finally, you can retrieve a lot of Rogues simulations results on our Resources Website.

Hello,

I recently watch Your guide and I really liked Your UI, maybe You can share the settings/ import code?
    Thank You very much.

Best Regards,
    Edvinas
    P.S. sorry for contacting in this way, cant send a PM new acc please PM me