15+ Year Old Account

Question Brewfest Trinkets #2

Can you farm the trinkets over & over again until you get one/the one you need or is it just a 1 time per day chance at them dropping? I ask because I've been on my low ilvl druid for the past 20 minutes and haven't had 1 to even drop for me.

used to be able to, but with it personal now i have no clue.

Trinkets drop from Coren, so, yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Can you farm the trinkets over & over again until you get one/the one you need or is it just a 1 time per day chance at them dropping? I ask because I've been on my low ilvl druid for the past 20 minutes and haven't had 1 to even drop for me.
    Yes, yes you can.

I did it on my monk, just a lower drop rate overall but you can keep on running.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

If you want a specific trinket, announce this before the pull so that people that get this item are aware and don't instantly drop group after the kill (if they're somewhat decent, at least)
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can queue for the dungeon as many times you want...

But you only get loot on the first kill per day per toon..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    You can queue for the dungeon as many times you want...

But you only get loot on the first kill per day per toon..
    Wrong, Coren's trinkets (as well as Ahune's cloaks) are regular drops, albeit personal loot.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.