Poll: Will you unsub WoW with ilvl scaling?

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrven View Post
    Bad news they reverted the changes a day before your post. You should definitely quit over a feature they rolled out then removed before you experienced it.
    No mobs that use to be at 44 million health are at 55 million now. So hasn't been reverted. Some things were reverted. But as of a couple hours ago they were still scaling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Nope. I got over it.
    Correct answer on the second post

10+ Year Old Account
    Its literally already reverted, way to jump the gun though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darometh View Post
    This just shows the problem lies with you. If you can barely solo mobs at times, you simply suck at the game. So quit if you wanna quit but don't blame the make just because you have to find a reason to justify it, which is stupid anyway
    11 million health makes a large difference on a mob.....

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think you'd be at Bloodborne or other games like that then... As for being on topic, I've seen no change at all so I don't care.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

People getting so angry over this it's brilliant.

Bye OP you won't be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by frequency View Post
    Bye. No one cares
    But I care....

Quote Originally Posted by dicertification View Post
    No mobs that use to be at 44 million health are at 55 million now. So hasn't been reverted. Some things were reverted. But as of a couple hours ago they were still scaling.
    Did they remove it completely or just scale the tuning back? Last I checked they admitted that it might have been too high and were going to scale it back a bit.

That aside, I hadn't really noticed it much. Stuff was a little tougher in the new area but I just assumed it was like all the other new areas which usually get a bit tougher. Like Isle of Thunder, Timeless, New WoD area (I forget it's name), etc.

considering the only mobs with that kind of hp are rares or the elite wqs, why not just group with someone -_- even still i think you're exaggerating on how much hp they have.

Anytime a game developer does something as monumentally stupid as add more tediousness to someone as simple as WQ, then it's something to not be supported.

I can see why gamers would unsub with blizzard adding this to the game on top of how they kept it hush hush like they did.

The game doesn't need this change and it's not a problem that needs some kind of fix. Sometimes it's best to just leave well enough alone when it doesn't actually add anything beneficial to the game and this is one of those cases.

Quote Originally Posted by otaXephon View Post
    If that was enough to get you to unsub, the game is better off without players like you.
    I don't care about ilvl scaling, but I'm curious what your threshold for an acceptable reason to unsub would be.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yamilonewolf View Post
    considering the only mobs with that kind of hp are rares or the elite wqs, why not just group with someone -_- even still i think you're exaggerating on how much hp they have.
    No I have been able to solo elite WQ for quite some time thanks to me grinding my gear. Now I cannot. Yes, a 44 million health mob is now 55 million health for me. I'm at 902 ilvl.

I think it's a splendid change, hopefully legacy content gets the same lvl / ilvl scaling treatment along with appropriate end game rewards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Group quest world mobs shouldn't be soloed. Bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I think it's a splendid change, hopefully legacy content gets the same lvl / ilvl scaling treatment along with appropriate end game rewards.
    This I can get 100% on board with!

10+ Year Old Account
    No I have been able to solo elite WQ for quite some time thanks to me grinding my gear. Now I cannot. Yes, a 44 million health mob is now 55 million health for me. I'm at 902 ilvl.
    "I can't complete quests/challenges intended for a group solo."

Working as intended brah.

10+ Year Old Account
    If I didn't get told constantly here on MMO-C about it, I wouldn't have even noticed it was a thing.

Deleted
    Didn't even notice it was scaled until someone was crying about it in the in-game chat. Everything was dying in seconds regardless.

You idiots (I'm sorry but I can't call you anything else, most of you in this thread are simply fucking stupid) read only the first paragraph and then start writing your shitposts but you fail to see the rest of the thread. He didn't quit solely because of that retarded day1 fuckup, he also quits because Blizzard is getting shadier and shadier. Like cmon, they contradict themselves so often lately - say one thing, do one thing later. They didn't even admit to anything until the shitstorm hit their fan after the fuckup.

Cmon guys, there's enjoying the game and there's blind fanboyism too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    "I can't complete quests/challenges intended for a group solo."

Working as intended brah.
    Intended to remove benefits of having high ilvl gear. Good design brah!

Intended to remove benefits of having high ilvl gear. Good design brah!
    Better gear doesn't help you progress against instanced content? Who knew.