Poll: Will you unsub WoW with ilvl scaling?

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    The comic is pointing out how dumb the player reaction to this change was. You had people seriously stating that the good move is to sell your gear to a vendor, then buy it back, instead of simply pressing another button or two during combat.

I think this is the sort of player who believes he / she is getting griefed when someone uses a lieutenant beacon on the Broken Shore.
    I find it's making fun of both ends. The fact you can do it, and the fact people are going to try and itemize to save a few minutes while doing their daily world quests.

Waiting for a addon or AMR adding a feature to their best in bags feature that will let you know what to sell to optimize your daily grind for that day. Sell the higher ilvl crap with less than ideal stats and wear your lower ilvl gear that's completely optimized according to gear and stats available. Making sure you keep for 4 set and any low lvl dmg procing gear.

Is this mmo-champion or mmo-whinywuss?

After the fixes the scaling is super trivial. It was a necessity, theres no way to do WQs when mobs melt in 1 sec.

I just wish Blizz implemented this for Sha of Anger

Let him continue hitting like a wet noodle, but make it to where he lasts longer than 5 seconds.

There is no better illustration of the WoW community overreacting than this incident.
    Main - Spirál - Hunter

Bloodsail Admiral dicertification's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for all the replies and poll votes.

Although this poll is likely skewed due to many factors I appreciate all the feedback. Not looking good for my position on this

Live long and prosper

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    PSA: Not every opinion different from yours is a troll. The actual in-game before / after difference from this change is incredibly trivial, and nowhere near as bad as many people make it out to be.

Folks who want to stamp their feet and rally around some belief that they're being "punished" will do so, the rest of the players will simply go on about their business.
    PSA: If those so called non-trolls are going about their business, then it wouldn't make a difference if the change is there or not.

To all the trolls playing the forum meta:If you don't like spending less time doing quests, feel free to gimp yourself like the iron man challenge. If you don't like flying, there are plenty of ground mounts to go about. But if you don't like that something that you self-admit isn't affecting you is bothering other people then you have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaCream View Post
    This is the first step towards scaled instanced content. In the end we will truly have a hamster wheel where things just scale indefinitely as we gain more gear, making the whole process completely pointless.
    Except not. Your tinfoils on a little tight.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by facelesssoul View Post
    PSA: If those so called non-trolls are going about their business, then it wouldn't make a difference if the change is there or not.

To all the trolls playing the forum meta:If you don't like spending less time doing quests, feel free to gimp yourself like the iron man challenge. If you don't like flying, there are plenty of ground mounts to go about. But if you don't like that something that you self-admit isn't affecting you is bothering other people then you have issues.
    You need to present some kind of reason to remove it outside of your opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiralphoenix View Post
    There is no better illustration of the WoW community overreacting than this incident.
    This

Haven't really noticed much of a difference on my main. Most of my alts feel pretty much the same. It's only my Balance druid that feels weaker. Takes more time to kill and damage intake is much higher (probably due to mobs actually reaching it). My latest alt (frost mage) was quite slow at killing right after reaching 110, but gearing up still made a huge difference in kill times.