Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    you woke up to respond to this?
    I am woke as fuck

Quote Originally Posted by Platex View Post
    If you're a moderator on ANY forum, and you infract people subjectively because you disagree with their stance, you need to be removed immediately. I'm talking about a generality, not a specific action, but the standards and rules that we as a community must upheld.

No political opinion has a monopoly of standard online. There are no safe spaces. Anything someone might find offensive, that person also has the right simply not to read. Their offence also does not incite or justify de-platforming, to any rational educated mind.

I'm just shocked that this is what it's coming to. It's so childish. Why are we all so polarized?

To the OP's argument - you can't say "Trump is BSing, but he's in Russia's pocket!" and hope to be taken seriously. Both arguments have very little public evidence - in fact, based on what we know as true, it's more LIKELY that Trump was indeed wire tapped than he was coordinating with the Russian government during the election. We know petitions were 100% made for the former. All we know on the latter, is that the FBI are investigating (which is right, they should do that for constitutional reasons).

I fear that it's dangerous me saying this however, because it's based on the facts of what we know, and not a vitriolic hatred or opinion. Trump is far from ideal, but you can't pretend there is real serious evidence that he is the spaghetti monster that you want to claim him to be. It's not going to change the lost election, it's not going to return Democrats to power. If that's what you seek, you're going about it the wrong way.
    This web site is a private venture. The mods have the right to infract or kick anyone for any reason. None of us has the right to post anything we want here. People need to stop with the goddamn Braveheart speeches about freedom...it's a video game forum, for crying out loud.

EDIT: Did not see Endus' post before i posted this.
    Last edited by Bodakane; 2017-04-02 at 01:05 PM.
    "When Facism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying a cross." - Unknown

It wouldn't surprise me if Obama did. He spied on everyone else from the press to world leaders. Maybe trump will roll back the surveillance state in his term but i doubt it? Seems like Obama supporters are still willing to gaslight his record. SAD!
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2017-04-02 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Well since Obama ordered Trump to be spied on, it may take a year for that to be clarified.
    You're sad.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I am woke as fuck
    So... you're like another poster from this forum?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    So... you're like another poster from this forum?
    Nah, I actually am not a propaganda machine who puts actual effort into defending one side, but only offers the other a small finger wag. Instead I am another creature of the interwebs

The way Trump does things, he wants to sound like he's the one in the right, he wants people to listen to him and not others, especially the media. He has to keep spouting that he's right, that's why he does this. That's the best way for him to manipulate his fans, putting doubt in people is so easy and such a strong manipulative technique after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    They can do anything, they just "rebrand" it. No, no, no- clearly you misunderstand....... we didn't spy on Trump, it was just "incidental survelliance".... Happens all the time... nothing to see here- move along please.

Did they record Trump without him knowing it? Clearly yes, they aren't even denying that. Then that is spying my friends and they did it. You can rebrand it all you want- it is still spying.

But hey, if you bought that "incidental survelliance" line, I have a 2 for 1 deal on bridges for you.....

Correct! They unmasked their names, so in fact they did record Trumps team! I hope the next election they do it to the democrats and Trump can be like "hey we didn't wire tap them, just the people we talked too, unmasked their names you say? Happened to me and you have no issue with it"

Quote Originally Posted by Xires View Post
    He's not lying. I'll say this much- we've seen about as much proof from the Democrats about the Russians. Guess BS goes both ways, huh?
    It's a lie. He said Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. He pulled it out of his ass. He is a pathological liar.

Even Lying Trump now accepts that Russia meddled in the election to try to help him win after the intelligence report concluded that. It was a embarrassing climbdown from the Bullshitter in Chief.

Stop being a dishonest hack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brazel MMO View Post
    Good lord, Devin Nunes confirmed wiretapping DID occur. It's not fake...seriously. WSJ.com has a story on it
    So the Comey said it didn't happen, Nunes said it did. However, the former is fake and the latter is correct (despite Trumpsters hugging Comey his nuts when he did his political Hillary e-mail reveal).

What arbitrary rules do we apply to distinguish fake from real news? Whether it benefits Trump or not? Because I'm pretty sure that's the rule so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    So the Comey said it didn't happen, Nunes said it did. However, the former is fake and the latter is correct (despite Trumpsters hugging Comey his nuts when he did his political Hillary e-mail reveal).

What arbitrary rules do we apply to distinguish fake from real news? Whether it benefits Trump or not? Because I'm pretty sure that's the rule so far.
    Nunes also didn't claim direct wiretapping. All he did was say that yeah Trump's people were incidentally spied on but did so in a way to spin it like Trump was telling the truth. It was like "no Trump's people weren't targeted, incidental information was found, BUT IT'S STILL WRONG GUYS SUPPORT TRUMP!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    It's a lie. He said Obama wiretapped Trump Tower. He pulled it out of his ass. He is a pathological liar.

Even Lying Trump now accepts that Russia meddled in the election to try to help him win after the intelligence report concluded that. It was a embarrassing climbdown from the Bullshitter in Chief.

Stop being a dishonest hack.
    Can we please detangle this - HOW did Russia meddle in the election, specifically? Because the way you write would imply to the ignorant that they altered votes or something - which there is not even the remotest suggestion of. You mean the DNC hacking leaks? That proved Hillary was corrupt? That her political allies were pushing out Bernie? The Clinton Foundation donations from Saudi, Bill's speech fees and pay for play? or ...?

You can't call anyone "a dishonest hack" when you yourself are being misleadingly vague and stating mysterious catch-all statements as accepted fact. "Russia meddled in the election" has no meaning at all. Be specific.

(Oh, and more and more evidence is leaking by the day about Trump's team being wire-tapped under Obama's admin. Only yesterday there were more leaks, it was all over the major news networks - outside of CNN of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Correct! They unmasked their names, so in fact they did record Trumps team! I hope the next election they do it to the democrats and Trump can be like "hey we didn't wire tap them, just the people we talked too, unmasked their names you say? Happened to me and you have no issue with it"
    Except what is going to happen:

1) Media is basically going to totally cover up the Rice thing. They will undereport it or not report it at all (like they did with the damaging info against Hillary during the election). They will claim Trump is crazy and it is some sort of conspiracy.

** The only way to get to the bottom of this is to have Trump appoint an investigator (who knows if he will)

2) When Trump does it to the Dems- media will claim Trump is some sort of "facist." They will say what he did was completely "unprecedented" and they will never mention that the Dems did the exact same thing to Trump.

The Dems are going after Trump like rabid dogs. He tried to be nice by not investigating Hillary (even though he promised to do so). Since the Dems have treated him so poorly and have been so dishonest.... if I was Trump, I would investigate them all. Rice, Hillary, Obama, Lynch, even Holder. Put them on the defensive for a change. Let them answer for what they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    Except what is going to happen:

1) Media is basically going to totally cover up the Rice thing. They will undereport it or not report it at all (like they did with the damaging info against Hillary during the election). They will claim Trump is crazy and it is some sort of conspiracy.

** The only way to get to the bottom of this is to have Trump appoint an investigator (who knows if he will)

2) When Trump does it to the Dems- media will claim Trump is some sort of "facist." They will say what he did was completely "unprecedented" and they will never mention that the Dems did the exact same thing to Trump.

The Dems are going after Trump like rabid dogs. He tried to be nice by not investigating Hillary (even though he promised to do so). Since the Dems have treated him so poorly and have been so dishonest.... if I was Trump, I would investigate them all. Rice, Hillary, Obama, Lynch, even Holder. Put them on the defensive for a change. Let them answer for what they did.
    Hell yeah! I would love to see them squirm!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    Hell yeah! I would love to see them squirm!!!
    Not only them, but could imagine how crazy the lapdog media would be? They are crazy now, imagine if investigations were going on!

If you have them all under investigation, testifying, separately- under oath........ I can almost garuntee one of them will slip up somewhere and spill the beans. That group has so many lies between them there is no possible way they could hold up under oath. The things that would come out would be stunning......

I honestly can't believe he is not doing it.

If I was elected, it would have been my first move- you know they are going to come at you, why not turn the tables on them first and put them on the defensive? Think of how different these first few months would have been if he did that.....

After that tax reform, save the Obamacare fight for later...