Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Ukraine: Anti-Semitism on the rise once again

http://112.international/politics/sa...air-15485.html
    Savchenko called Jews in power in Ukraine "judes" on air
    On air of Ukrainian TV channel Savchenko stated that judes are in power in Ukraine: Valtsman, Groysman, Tymoshenko

Ukrainian MP Nadiya Savchenko doesn’t like judes, however she doesn’t identify herself as antisemite. Savchenko told that on air of 112 Ukraine TV channel on March 25 during her interview with Dmitry Gordon.

“I have no problems with Jews. I don’t like judes. I have repeatedly said that there is no bad nation. There are bad people. It’s like a khokhol versus a Ukrainian, or a katsap versus a Russian,” Savchenko said.

"It’s very hard to call Ukraine an antisemite country, because there 2% of Jews living here, and 80% of them have power. If we traditionally look to the surnames, then it’s Groysman, Valtsman (this is Poroshenko’s surname)… I think that’s how his surname sounds… It’s Yuliya Tymoshenko, whose maiden name also has Jewish roots, MPs Bereza, one of them, Logvinsky… They even say that this is their nationality, that they stick to religion… There’s a big difference between the judes and the Jews. Maybe when a woman spoke of the we have “Jewish yoke” (it’s more likely that she wanted to say “judes yoke”), she first of all might have meant that not the best representatives of their people, their nation are in power in Ukraine today," Savchenko said.
    Remember when the western world used to stand for her? Even I did not see that she will want to re-start the centuries old hate.

That's just a bullshit journalism. "Jude" in this article is simply "žyd", the only word for a Jewish male in all Slavic languages.

Deleted
    Yeah, pretend to hide your anti-life/anti-Jew rhetorics behind language.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mate... Anti-Semitism is almost a national sport in the former USSR countries among traditionalists. It is not on the rise, it just never dropped.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Mate... Anti-Semitism is almost a national sport in the former USSR countries among traditionalists. It is not on the rise, it just never dropped.
    Ukrainian politicians should at least pretend not to be anti semites while taking money and weaponsfrom Germany, Canada and USA.

Shows the true color of their relationship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Ukrainian politicians should at least pretend not to be anti semites while taking money and weaponsfrom Germany, Canada and USA.

Shows the true color of their relationship.
    Not sure if serious... Savchenko is one of the major rivals of the current Ukrainian establishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much anything arabic or foreign is not tolerated in the east. The more conservative a country is the worse it even gets around there.

Some still see themselves as also Pure christian nations, the last bastions of the good faith. Poland and such come to mind.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    That's just a bullshit journalism. "Jude" in this article is simply "žyd", the only word for a Jewish male in all Slavic languages.
    Man, *zyd* is a..if i can use this word, racist word in Russia/Ukraine. There is neutral word - evrei.

Deleted
    You are, obviously, wrong.
    The difference is "žid" versus "židák". She, obviously, IS a nazi.

Like muslim countries and now europe with muslims.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    In other countries like Canada the population has chosen to believe in hope, peace and tolerance. This we can see from the election of the Honourable Justin Trudeau who stood against the politics of hate and divisiveness.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    Like muslim countries and now europe with muslims.
    Yeah... but muslims are protected by the far left extremists (even on this forum, where far left extremism is very common); jews are not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Renewal View Post
    Yeah... but muslims are protected by the far left extremists (even on this forum, where far left extremism is very common); jews are not.
    There are far left extrimists on this forums?

Who do you talk about?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rym View Post
    There are far left extrimists on this forums?

Who do you talk about?
    Probably the people who go to great lengths to explain how past attempts of implementation of communism wasn't real communism.
    Last edited by Nitro Fun; 2017-04-03 at 05:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Fun View Post
    Probably the people who go through a lot of effort to explain how past attempts of implementation of communism wasn't real communism.
    Why would you call someone argumenting that a left extremist?

Is somone who argues Hitlers third reich wasnt real nationalism a right wing extremist then?

7+ Year Old Account
    Why would you call someone argumenting that a left extremist?
    Because you wouldn't go through the effort to try to rationalize a no true scotsman fallacy if you weren't.
    Last edited by Nitro Fun; 2017-04-03 at 05:49 PM.

Deleted
    Because you wouldn't go through the effort to rationalize a no true scotsman fallacy if you weren't.
    Actually i debunked your true scotsman fallacy.

Read it again, then you propbably will understand.

7+ Year Old Account
    Actually i debunked your true scotsman fallacy.

Read it again, then you propbably will understand.
    Try english. You didn't debunk any true scotsman fallacy.

Deleted
    Try english. You didn't debunk any true scotsman fallacy.
    Sure. You acted as if someone was a scotsman only because he said there have not been true scotsman yet.

You just inverted the fallacy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Try english.

Pretty much this...

the whole thread can be closed now imo