Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=124640/inky-black-potion

Can we all take a second and appreciate this item? I know it's something that should be in the game by default but man does it make everything look amazing.

Yeah, heard about this and got excited. Hopefully this isnt the end, as I still would like real dark nights, but its still something that looks good.

Not so good that I will sub again, but something good from blizz at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Best potion ever!
    Bought 800 in 1 go and filling a tab in the guild bank with this amazing shit
    Seems like i'll need another thousand of em soon to last the month

Stack up or you get no heals! || Water control perfect, still can't attack with it
    Signature by Winter Blossom

Deleted
    It's seriously amazing, really missed the night in this game.

Why is this not a toy? Why is this not a toy? Why is this not a toy? Why is this not a toy?

Seriously Blizzard, why? Even worse is you can only buy them during DMF instead of a more permanent vendor.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just bought 1000 of these.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Why is this not a toy? Why is this not a toy? Why is this not a toy? Why is this not a toy?

Seriously Blizzard, why? Even worse is you can only buy them during DMF instead of a more permanent vendor.
    If it was a toy you can bet it'll be a 10 minute duration with an hour+ cooldown.