Page 1 of 8
... LastLast

75 reputation per daily. The grind is real bad!

If legionfall doesn't have Emissary, it will take forever.

I don't know if Legionfall has an emissary daily, but this is obviously Blizzards way of trying to keep people subscribed. Release content and time-gate the hell out of it. Essentially forcing people to pay a minimum of $30 in order to complete the quest chain.

Legionfall doesn't have emissary's, the 100 resources gives you the AP and Cache of a emissary but not the rep of one.

Stack tokens from missions and use the darkmoon rep buff also maybe the weekly rep event - its been 4 days and im honored. Seems even at that pace revered will be easy.

My motto is "Never give Blizzard any real life money."

I have tons of gold.
    I converted them to Game Time and Battle.net balance.

But I don't plan to farm more gold.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post

I have tons of gold.

Only issue with that logic is that they still get the money, Tokens doesn't appear from thin air, someone need to buy it first to have it available and they even get an extra 5$.

Deleted
    You are still giving them real life money...it's just not from your pocket.

Invasions oughta give quite a bit more rep, plus I've been seeing missions in the order hall for 2x 250 Legionfall rep tokens.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeTravelingTuna View Post
    You are still giving them real life money...it's just not from your pocket.
    Read that statement again. Very carefully. If you are giving them money, but it's not from your pocket, you aren't giving them money. SOMEONE ELSE IS

Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    I don't know if Legionfall has an emissary daily, but this is obviously Blizzards way of trying to keep people subscribed. Release content and time-gate the hell out of it. Essentially forcing people to pay a minimum of $30 in order to complete the quest chain.
    OR you could actually look into the different ways to get rep and stop being a moron. Their way of getting people to stay subbed is by releasing regular, good patches.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

10+ Year Old Account
    im already 2k/12k and invasions will give atleast 6.6k with darkmoon buff, its really not hard to get revered

you also forgot that handing in resources gives reputation too
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

I have tons of gold.

That's hilarious, because although it's not your money - when you pay only with gold, they make 20/month off your play rather than 15/month (or even just 13/month if you go six-month sub)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    That's hilarious, because although it's not your money - when you pay only with gold, they make 20/month off your play rather than 15/month (or even just 13/month if you go six-month sub)
    After someone paid $20 for the token, Blizzard has already made $20.
    Whatever I do doesn't change that. If I don't buy the token, someone else will.

LoL at the people who used resource for rep.
    You should wait for Mage Tower and Darkmoon. That is 40% extra.

Quote Originally Posted by meroko View Post
    Read that statement again. Very carefully. If you are giving them money, but it's not from your pocket, you aren't giving them money. SOMEONE ELSE IS
    You buying tokens with gold increases the gold people get buying them from cash, which is why people buy them with cash (the amount of gold they get)

There's no arguing that your sub is directly giving blizzard $$, it's just that someone else is paying you to grind gold for them to cover your sub.

@xenogear3 by buying tokens you increase their value, which increases demand for the token with cash. Also for those on EU the mage tower isn't going to give rep. That's just 10% from DMF which is sorta sucky.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

After someone paid $20 for the token, Blizzard has already made $20.
    Whatever I do doesn't change that. If I don't buy the token, someone else will.

LoL at the people who used resource for rep.
    You should wait for Mage Tower and Darkmoon. That is 40% extra.
    lmao

everyone who buys the token - "if i don't buy this someone else will"

what's economics lmao
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    82 rep all this week. DMF is up dont forget your rep buff before you do your WQs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, you also get from quests, and big mobs. And really, not meant to be speed grinded, it feels.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by Jahaga View Post
    ..wait til the gates are all open and then re-sub if you really want to sub just to complete a quest line in one months worth of £

Be patient ... don't grind, Legion hasn't required a grind so far - and it probably won't here either.

Just play the game ... at see what happens.

I'm almost honoured, and have around 8000 nethershards - and I've just wondered in and poked around a bit.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    I do around 6 world quest every evening (+ contribute, regular quest and stuff from table). I just hit honored, so I have 50% of what I need (because remaining 6k I will get from 4 invasion that I need to do anyway). Such grind, oh the horror!

On alts (and main from revered) of course I will get more rep different way - through invasions, Kirin Tor emissary and Broken Shore story quests.