Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    Europe is gonna be fucked. Geographically and politically there's just no way to stem the flow of what really amount to hostile invaders.
    You seem to forget about USA's history as that is exactly what happened there as well, though they came there with the intent to take, not to seek a better life for themselves like these refugees are.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybourne View Post
    People keep saying that year after year, as the water boils and the frog is still ignorant. It'll reach a critical point where Europe just isn't European anymore, and you'll essentially be living in different countries instead of ones you grew up in or originally wanted to live in. It's already happened to many communities/small towns.
    So what european country are you from that you notice this happening so drastically? Since you are so certain from your case.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    So what european country are you from that you notice this happening so drastically? Since you are so certain from your case.
    I've seen the area I used to live in get filled with muslims. As more muslims moved in, swedes moved out because it became unsafe. Now it's just a handful of older swedish men left of swedes there.

Quote Originally Posted by Farron69 View Post
    You seem to forget about USA's history as that is exactly what happened there as well, though they came there with the intent to take, not to seek a better life for themselves like these refugees are.
    You are so clueless its not even funny DAMNNNNN

America and Europe: welfare office for the third world.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    I've seen the area I used to live in get filled with muslims. As more muslims moved in, swedes moved out because it became unsafe. Now it's just a handful of older swedish men left of swedes there.
    If your government is creating ghetto's that's on them, also one area in sweden is not representative for the whole of europe not even for whole of sweden, regardless of how terrible by your claim it has gotten somewhere. What without context is hard to but a measure on.

However i also asked Raybourne not you, mostly to stem to silly notions of "Oh lord Europe is doomed" bullshit americans tend to spew on these forums without even having the slightest clue how the majority of the european landscape regards immigration and politics looks like.

Deleted
    If your government is creating ghetto's that's on them, also one area in sweden is not representative for the whole of europe not even for whole of sweden, regardless of how terrible by your claim it has gotten somewhere. What without context is hard to but a measure on.

However i also asked Raybourne not you, mostly to stem to silly notions of "Oh lord Europe is doomed" bullshit americans tend to spew on these forums without even having the slightest clue how the majority of the european landscape regards immigration and politics looks like.
    Malmö has non-swedes being the majority now. Is the whole of malmö a ghetto?

In fact, I don't see anyone talking about hhettos at all, so why did you start talking about ghettos?

And this is a public forum, if you don't want people to respond to your posts then use private messages.

Non-swedes are 30% today, was 16 when I was growing up. By 2050 swedes will be a minority in our own country if we don't stop the politicians who wish us harm, maybe earlier if we get another retard like Reinfeldt.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-04-03 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    Or I could just tell you to stop shitting and pissing yourself over racial and cultural purity because not everyone does a perfect one to one assimilation
    >Migrants gang raping Europeans
    >Not a perfect one to one assimilation

You may be understating the problem a bit here, chief.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    >Migrants gang raping Europeans
    >Not a perfect one to one assimilation

You may be understating the problem a bit here, chief.
    It's mostly restricted to arabs, africans and afghans. Never heard of koreans gangraping anyone here in sweden.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Njorun View Post
    Malmö has non-swedes being the majority now. Is the whole of malmö a ghetto?

In fact, I don't see anyone talking about hhettos at all, so why did you start talking about ghettos?

And this is a public forum, if you don't want people to respond to your posts then use private messages.

Non-swedes are 30% today, was 16 when I was growing up. By 2050 swedes will be a minority in our own country if we don't stop the politicians who wish us harm, maybe earlier if we get another retard like Reinfeldt.
    People of the same nationality housing together and forming their own community is a ghetto. For the rest i don't know enough about sweden to know if you speak the truth neither do i really care all that much to find out i assume the truth is somewhere in between.

Swedes probably lack the experience the more central european nations have when dealing with larger immigration streams. For me it's not uncommon to be a minority in a region, as we used to house all of those people together also. It's nothing terrible here mind you and you have the opposite in other areas also. And yes among them are plenty of muslims also, the difference now though is they being war refugee's and not all just economic refugees what brings with them a whole host of new issues regardless of their religion and more tied to the broken country they came from.

Deleted
    People of the same nationality housing together and forming their own community is a ghetto. For the rest i don't know enough about sweden to know if you speak the truth neither do i really care all that much to find out i assume the truth is somewhere in between.

Swedes probably lack the experience the more central european nations have when dealing with larger immigration streams. For me it's not uncommon to be a minority in a region, as we used to house all of those people together also. It's nothing terrible here mind you and you have the opposite in other areas also. And yes among them are plenty of muslims also, the difference now though is they being war refugee's and not all just economic refugees what brings with them a whole host of new issues regardless of their religion and more tied to the broken country they came from.
    We do have experience with immigration. It was a mess with the turks , east Europeans and balkans(and in the 90s) 40 years ago and it's a mess today with those groups and now the arabs and africans too, funnily enough we don't see anywhere close to the same amount of problems with rhe southeast/east asian migrants. Multiculturalism can go to hell. It doesn't work. Sweden is a heavily conformist society with little intervention from the state to make sure people behave. Introduce people who don't go by our norms and there will be various problems. Like the criminal behaviour by arabs and Africans, particularly in sex crimes. It is also changing the political landscape to the worse as Muslims gain Political power through the green party and the social democrats through "tro och solidaritet ".

And our government isn't creating any ghettos. They have no say in where people settle due to ebo.
    Last edited by mmoc6608731cf5; 2017-04-03 at 06:45 PM.

Hey let's support the muslim extremists fighting against the governments in half of the middle eastern countries, to make the US and Saudi's happy.
    Hey while we're at it let's support the radical muslim extremists with weapons, money and military support, while fabricating news about "bloody dictators" that those "freedom warriors" are fighting.
    Closing our eyes to all the atrocities, those muslim groups are performing seems like a good idea too. At least Washington is happy with us.
    Brace yourselves the evil Russia is at the door, Putin wants to rebuild the USSR and make everybody communists again!

Hey what are all those muslim refugees doing here?
    Why do they hate us so much?
    We brought them democracy and peace, why are they coming here by the millions?
    Hey why isn't the US taking in millions of refugees and closing the borders even though they are thousands of km away on the other side of the ocean.
    Probably if we welcome the refugees good enough - they will like us.

Good job Europe.
    Good job.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    You can't eat democracy. That's why.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    Hey let's support the muslim extremists fighting against the governments in half of the middle eastern countries, to make the US and Saudi's happy.
    Hey while we're at it let's support the radical muslim extremists with weapons, money and military support, while fabricating news about "bloody dictators" that those "freedom warriors" are fighting.
    Closing our eyes to all the atrocities, those muslim groups are performing seems like a good idea too. At least Washington is happy with us.
    Brace yourselves the evil Russia is at the door, Putin wants to rebuild the USSR and make everybody communists again!

Hey what are all those muslim refugees doing here?
    Why do they hate us so much?
    Hey why isn't the US taking in millions of refugees and closing the borders even though they are thousands of km away on the other side of the ocean.
    Probably if we welcome the refugees good enough - they will like us.

Good job Europe.
    Good job.
    Believe it or not, our leaders did that.
    I understand the US. They do what's in their own interest. But Europe? Nah Europe is just guilty. Our leaders are traitors and should be charged as such.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    He's right, I've seen it happen in the UK in numerous cities.

20-30 years ago immigrants would move here then become part of the community, and their children would be no different than any other British child in outlook/etc. These days they move here then create sub-communities of their own, drive out the locals and convert the surrounding area to look like their own country, and their children remain as if they had grown up there (because technically they have).

I don't understand it TBH, surely if they want to come here because their country failed then why are they trying to turn ours into it :S
    Last edited by caervek; 2017-04-04 at 09:27 AM.

If only Swedes would stop being such beta lib cucks and summon the strength of their Viking forefathers, who knew perfectly well exactly where foreign invaders belonged....

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-04-04 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TJrogue View Post
    Believe it or not, our leaders did that.
    I understand the US. They do what's in their own interest. But Europe? Nah Europe is just guilty. Our leaders are traitors and should be charged as such.
    What leaders? Maybe the brits and france but aside from them, what european nations had any big influence on the middle eastern countries and fought wars there? Most european countries weren't involved in the north african revolutions, syria and the gulf wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
    I'm all for helping others, it's in my nature to help others. However, can someone explain to me why I should help an economic migrant over an ex armed forces member living on streets? Why is it we rush to help one and not the other?
    Help both? Give less money to multi billionaires in tax cuts?
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yriel View Post
    What leaders? Maybe the brits and france but aside from them, what european nations had any big influence on the middle eastern countries and fought wars there? Most european countries weren't involved in the north african revolutions, syria and the gulf wars.
    Check your stuff.
    Most European countries took part in the afghanistan/iraq war both actively and later on with NATO and most European countries actively supported UN resolutions against gheddafi in libya.

15+ Year Old Account
    This does not come as surprise. This has been warned about since over a decade really. We knew this would happen eventually, at least those of us not just living in the now. People want to combat it through dehumanization so they could safely "nuke hordes of animals" but the long-term solution to fix this isn't simple but it's the only one. Raise the incentives to stay instead of seeking fortune elsewhere otherwise, short of betraying the oh-so-great Western values, you'll have to accept that there's going to be a Second Migration Period.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!