Thread: Unholy AOE

Deleted

Unholy AOE

Whats should be the rotation with epidemic talent ?
    Last edited by mmoc7e8b1c3630; 2017-04-03 at 01:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    There isn't really a rotation, when you have suitable wounds up on a primary target you just use DnD n spam that CS/SS. Obviously DT also helps!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by o17ver View Post
    There isn't really a rotation, when you have suitable wounds up on a primary target you just use DnD n spam that CS/SS. Obviously DT also helps!
    Since we don't use bursting sores anymore, wounds don't matter for aoe. For that matter we also don't use epidemic since epidemic is more aimed at burst aoe and other are free to correct me on this i doesn't do more than dnd + cs spam.

What you use depends on where you are if mobs needs to die fast you use DT on top of dnd and CS otherwise you rotate between DT and DND to keep a constant aoe, but as i said fully depends on what level M+ or raid you are doing and always have your disease up on mobs since the buff it does a lot more damage and with ebon fever it does even a whole lot more.

You would use dark transformation to let the abom build wounds while you use up the first three charges, then drop dnd and spam CS then use your three new charges of epidemic. You would use this where adds are going to be up alot or for long periods of time (i use it on spellblade and tich personally)

Quote Originally Posted by Wildcaard View Post
    You would use dark transformation to let the abom build wounds while you use up the first three charges, then drop dnd and spam CS then use your three new charges of epidemic. You would use this where adds are going to be up alot or for long periods of time (i use it on spellblade and tich personally)
    This only works with Infected Claws talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Draugr View Post
    Always Virulent Plague and Ebon Fever
    IC/Dark transform + DnD+CS spam > DnD+CS spam > epidemic spam

Dot things, transform your pet, mash epi, when you run out of charges DND + CS when you run out of duration epi again. If it aint dead by that point you're out of AOE for a little bit (minus dot ticks)