Hello everyone!

The Devils Backbone is a well established guild on Turalyon, Alliance side. We've been raiding since vanilla, on a fairly casual level. We aim to clear heroic content while it's still relevant, and only go for mythics if we're bored with heroics.

We're very much an international guild, with raiders spread all over Europe, although the core of the guild is English. Our raiders age range from early 20's to 40's.

We find ourselves in need of a new healer these days, because I myself am switching to DPS. I've been healing with this guild since January 2010, so the spot you'll be filling is a big one, and also a guaranteed one. Obviously this means we want you to have very good attendance, 100% is not a requirement because we're just not that hardcore, but you should strive to make it to most of the raids.
I have been playing a mistweaver myself, and as such we wouldn't turn down a new one. We're most keen on a restoration shaman however. Holy priest also considered.

Our current progress is:
EN HC: 7/7
ToV HC: 3/3
NH Normal: 10/10
NH HC: 9/10

Our raid times are:
Monday: 20.15-23.00
Tuesday: 20.15-23.00
Thursday: 20.15-23.00

If you think we might be a suitable new home for you, don't hesitate to visit thedevilsbackbone.co.uk, or add Loyning#2878 for a chat!

Thanks for reading, hope to see you in the green.