Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Undertaker retires

Thank you Undertaker for entertaining all of the WWE universe for 30 years.

Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

I wonder if he will make appearances now and again.

10+ Year Old Account
    He hasn't been the Undertaker since he became a biker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haven't watched it years but that was a good run. Was a favorite of mine when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Haven't watched it years but that was a good run. Was a favorite of mine when I was a kid.
    Agreed. I was told today that he did it and it was still hard to watch it happen.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

How is this man still alive? He's been doing this since I first saw a T.V.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man.
    Haven't watched wrestling in years, but he was always a favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Oh man.
    Haven't watched wrestling in years, but he was always a favorite.
    It was a clumsy last match but forwards the end of it after taking multiple superman punches the look in his eye looked like he had no idea where he was.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

7+ Year Old Account
    undertaker and that streak he had going was part of what made wrestlemania and fans to tune in i doubt wwe will ever be able to have something this great again for a very long time. his 2 loss record in the years he competed will most likely not be matched.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

While I was never a huge wrestling fan, my best friend of the time was and would come over. He idolized Undertaker, and I thought Kane was cool as shit so brothers of destruction matches were always a high point. Crazy to see him leave after all this time.

Fuck me i still remember his first fight back when i was a youngster jumping up and down on my couch during wrestlemania!

Damn man was he a scary looking bastard when he first showed up with the pall bearer (who is dead now i think)

Awww, man. That's kinda a downer...

Wish him the best, though.

Quit playing for the foreseeable future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    How is this man still alive? He's been doing this since I first saw a T.V.
    He's only 52 which isn't old in real terms. Though when you see him in normal clothing and without the Undertaker makeup you can see how much the wrestling life has taken a toll on his body.

Quote Originally Posted by sdagdhfj View Post
    Fuck me i still remember his first fight back when i was a youngster jumping up and down on my couch during wrestlemania!

Damn man was he a scary looking bastard when he first showed up with the pall bearer (who is dead now i think)
    Yeah Paul bearer is dead. They desecrated his urn that had his "ashes" in it on raw.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

that video was a bit dramatic.. haha

thats not real wrasling
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Good for him, the guy spent decades smashing his body to bits, It's amazing the guy can still walk. He's a big enough name that he can still make the wrestling showbusiness his business without having to partake in the physical side of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    undertaker and that streak he had going was part of what made wrestlemania and fans to tune in i doubt wwe will ever be able to have something this great again for a very long time. his 2 loss record in the years he competed will most likely not be matched.
    Considering all of the matches are fixed, I find this rather amusing.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    you.. you do know that wrestling is essentially soap operas for dudes right? if they thought a character would be as popular as him by not losing then they would just have a character do the same thing. the fights are staged.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by mariovsgoku View Post
    that video was a bit dramatic.. haha
    It was supposed to be dramatic. It was him saying goodbye to the wwe universe. Undertaker is probably the most iconic character in sports entertainment.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    His body must be completely fucked.